Chapitre 49

Daniel's POV

I can't believe I finally have my mate.
She kissed me. God damn it! If her brother didn't bother us... I should have decapitated him after all.
Ok I'm being mean. This one is cool.
Finally I managed to get her with me! I feel like a heavy weight got off my shoulders.

Our mate is so beautiful.

Tell me about it! I'd make a wholf's whistle but she'll think I'm crazy.
I have my mate. I have Silver! Oh my God, I feel like I'm high!

It feels so unreal to finally have our mate by our side! And such a beauty! You better make sure she's loyal from now on. I don't care if she dries you off, no other male can touch her. Ethan growled at me. Like I was ok with her cheating on me.

I pushed aside the limp growing up in my throat at the thought of her with another man.

Well at least she had the decency to kill him.

I felt her little hand stroke my forearm and I immediately relaxed. I threw a glance over her to see that she was just looking straight ahead.

It's the matebond. Ethan purred in my head. She may not be aware but feeling that you were upset she tried to calm you down.

A small grin set on my lips at the fact that she cares about me. After all I had to go through to get her, no way am I letting her go. So she better get used to this mate link.

The pack house was deep in the woods so we'd be surrounded by our natural environoment and human's wouldn't be able to find us easely. Thus the ride was pretty long and my nerves had plenty of time to eat me alive. I warned every one of my pack memebers not to mess with my mate. But we all know that some can get out of hand, especially since I'm not yet the alpha.

The thing I wonder about is should we be afraid for our mate or for our pack? Ethan wondered and frankly.. I couldn't answer that.

I studied Silver as I stopped at the light. She seemed so fragile and innocent my heart fluttered with love and need to keep her safe. But as soon as I crossed her pitch black eyes it's like a reminder of her demon nature and that she's not the one in need of protection.
She smiled at me warmly and I melted like a damn marshmallow. Oh wathever. Demon or not, she's mine!

As soon as I pulled the car Paul and Chris (my futur third in command) ran over us to get her stuff inside the pack house. It was actually as huge as a mansion, even bigger than Silver's. I felt proud of our blossoming pack and turned to Silver wanting to see her awed expression but she didn't seem to care. She carried her blank expression like always and I started to feel frustrated.
She was so vivid with Sam around yet as soon as it's me she shuts down. Why?
I huffed and mind linked Sam, hoping her compagny will make it easier for Silver. At least while she's here since she doesn't live in the pack house. I put a hand around my mate's slim shoulders and led her inside where Sam was already sitting on the stairs.

-Hey, Sil! You'll live together from now on. Isn't it great? Sis cheered and Silver just nodded stiffly. What's wrong? Sam asked the question that was itching me. The beauty looked around her before sighing loudly.

-I can feel how I'm not welcomed here, it gives me goosebumps. She said queitly and I took in my surrounding to see what she's talking about. There were a few wolves from my pack eyeing her suspiciously, or with disdain.
I growled loudly making them all leave the place and join their rooms.

-Better? I asked her and she nodded giving me a meak smile. Sam led her to our room (mine and Silver's of course) where she could unpack while I went quickly to find something for her to eat. Just in case.
I asked the omegas to make some spagetthis with meat balls for me and my mate and then joined her in our room.

I entered and saw my beautiful girl pace around the place, discovering it.

Our mate is really breathtaking.

I agreed with Ethan watching her long legs walk around as she elegantely swayed her hips in the predator like manner... which she was. Her porcelain skin and white hair being the perfect cover for her inside nature that pierced out through her doe obsidian eyes, nicely decorated by long golden lashes.

Yep, really misleading apparence. That's the worst part about purebloods.

-The room is huge! She exclaimed pulling me out my rivery and throwing me into another. 'Not only the room is huge' I wanted to add. Not yet, Daniel, calm down! Ethan reprimended me for my dirty mind and I quickly chilled. I felt that! Silver chuckled and I gave her a questionning glance. She walked over me slowly, never leaving my eyes. I swallowed loudly as she approached me and pulled me softly down so that my eyes were infront of hers. I know what you feel... Remeber? She breathed against my lips making me all turned up again.

-Silver..

-What's that? She cut me when I wanted to ask for a kiss. Dang it! I looked down as she pointed at the plate in my hands.

-Oh it's just in case you were hungry. Because I sure am! I replayed placing it on the desk and digging in. She watched as I ate with amusement in her eyes. You don't want it? I asked seeing as she didn't touch her plate. Silver shook her pretty little head.

-Nope. I'm good for now. She answered licking her little fangs. I shuddered thinking about who ever she killed but tried to dismiss this thought. I wasn't that hungry suddenly remembering that I'll be her next meal in a few. Well we agreed to that. I sighed pushing the plate away.

-Maybe we should go to bed already. I'm exhausted. I mindlinked some omegas to ask them to clean up and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. Want to shower before me? I asked but she shook her head.

-It's ok, go ahead. I'll take a look around.

Alpha's Silver mate_COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara