Chapitre 12

Samantha's POV:

I wonder how it went for Silver and Riley. He is really handsome in the «boy next door» way and a bit shy but that's what makes him perfect for my bestie. I swear, the girl didn't even notice how he was drooling at her for the past 3 months. I mean litterally! He would gasp whenever she's around, then stare at her with an awed expression like if he just saw Jesus in person smiling at him. Though my thick headed friend would just think that he was choking. Seriously?! Can't you tell the guy is dying to be with you? Even Laura could tell. And she thought he was gay! Mostly because he wouldn't go out with any girl as hot as she may be. I assumed she was right at first, but when I see him looking at Sil well... He doesn't seem gay at all if you ask me. I felt bad for him and talked to him to encourage him with his crush, telling that I would help... which I did! Now I need to know if he didn't screw it all. Huuh. I'll just text him or even better her!

Me= Tell me everything! Sent! Now I just have to wait.. Ugr I hate waiting! What is she doing? Or what are they doing?!

Silver= About what? Oh this girl is killing me. You would think that a girl that beautiful has at least a bit of experience, but I feel like explaining a 10 years old where the babies come from.. She is lucky to have me. Sometimes it seems like she has no feelings at all and that's why she can't understand Riley's... But it's impossible, everyone has feelins right? Haha!

Me= Well about you and Riley. What happened after I left you with him?

Silver= Oh we ate ice cream at some coffee. «Sugar Ice»? Nice move Rileys!

Sam= Oh my God! Was it a date?

Silver= What? Wowow that's reeeally bad! I didn't know it was that bad!

Sam= Nevermind. What did he tell you? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? I send exitedly. I love pairing my friends. Well Riley is not really my friend, but he is very nice, kind and cute I want to help him! And Silver... well it seems to me that they are perfect together! He is too sentimental and Silver not enough.

Silver= No. We talked about each other's families, school, friends and favorite activities... That's it.

Sam= That's it? And when you parted what did he do?

Silver= Well he was about to say something... I think.. or he was just hyperventillating? But your brother came up so we just said goodbyes to each others. Dan? What did he do again?

I knock at his door and wait for him to let me in. When he didn't I just opened the door. He was studying with his headphones on. I started to approache my brother and he took the casque off.

-What is it? He asks unsure as I frown at him.

-You ruined it all! All my plans just crashed down because of your stupid timing. I gesture overdramatically as I always do with Dan. But he gives me a flat look as in «May you explain?». I sigh loudly and sit down on his bed while he turns in his chair to face me.

-Soooo? What plan did I ruin and how? I narrow my eyes playfully at him making him grin. I know I can tell him everything, I always do and so does he. 

So I told him how I wanted to match together Riley and Silver because they would be just so cute together. The perfect couple since Silver doesn't know what love is and Riley seems to overwhelm with it.

Strangly, Dan loses his grin when I pronounce Silver's name. I try to joke it off but my brother is still stiff. I don't understand why he looks so sad and.. hurt?

-Humm.. maybe I should come some other time? As I say that Dan quickly masks his feelings with a smiling face and it hurts me to know that he hides something.

-No, no it's ok. Continue! He gives me a fake smile and I swallow bitterly but continue nevertheless.

-Well I finally managed to cheer him up enough to make a move and he finally asked her for a date but that idiot didn't get anything. I had to explain her everything about Riley's affection and a guy's feelings in genera.. at that Dan snapped at me angerly making me flinch.

-What do you know about guys feelings anyway? And what about Silevr's feelings? Did you even think about her? What if she doesn't want to go out with him and you're pressuring her into something she'll regret?! He looked furious. He never talked to me like that. What's happening with him? He usually didn't care about other's sentimental lives if not our pack memebers. I didn't like the way he talked to me so I replayed sarcastically.

-Oh thank you the great and considerate Daniel Wilson! The savior of the damsel in distress! Because you SO care about other's feelings, right? I look at him frustrated but he doesn't answer. It hurts me that he wouldn't say me what bothers him when normally he always does. So to get a reaction the only thing I could come up with was hurting him. Well don't worry about Silver then. I say bitterly. She lacks emphaty anyway. Good luck in trying to get her! My brother looked surprised first but instantly it was replaced by a cold expression, I could still see he was pained inside. He is my brother after all I know him better than he does. I instantly regreted what I said. But why? Why does it hurt him so much? To the point to have glossy eyes. What's up with him? I wanted to apologize but as I opened my mouth he cut me.

-Leave. It was a mere whisper. His throat was dry. Did I hurt him that much?

-Dan..

-LEAVE! He spazes at me making me flinch again. I felt threatening tears trying to escape so I quickly left smashing his door. Jerk!