Final Chapitre

Omniscient POV:

-Aahhh! The f*** burns like hell! Seth exclaims pressing his left hand on his forearm. After a minute or so of an agonizing pain he starts to calm down still hissing occasionnaly and pulls up his sleeve. Chuck runs over him to see what contract has been ended and they exchange a knowing look.

-Does that mean.. The vampire starts but is cut by the bob of his blond headed friend.

-Yep. I won the beat against the wolf. But lost the other one. As on cue his chest is reached by the same burning pain for the same amount of time.

Chuck doesn't even try to help knowing that nothing can calm down the burning sensation from the unsealing contract. He've seen it too many times to attempt any kind of aid.
But it was his friend's choice in the first place.
Once the pain was gone, Seth grunted a few curses under his breath before returning to the pretty brunette he was drinking from. Drying her off completly he threw the body on the floor for his servants to clean up and walked to the bathroom, wash off his face.

-I still can't believe you beat on your sister. Chuck mutters looking at the dead body on the ground. The pureblood chuckles slightly, amused by his friend's soft nature.

-It's not like it was the first time. I had a bet on Lily's life too. He smerks at Chuck as the least feels his «heart» leap. Well he was somewhat baffled for short, since he has no proper heart.

-You.. You killed my Lily? The vampire breathes out not trusting his voice. The loss of his love was still awfully painful to him, even after several hudered of years. Seth just shruggs like it's no big deal.

-She was just playing with you anyway. Still I didn't want to waste her life. There's only so much purebloods out there. At least I gave her a chance to change. She lost so she died. The blonde monster says briefly, with no emotins showing at the fact that he killed his own cousin.

-And why Silver then? Were you that bored? Who did you bet with anyway? Chuck was undignified by his friends cold heart and dark nature. Never could he imagine him capable of killing his own sisters. He knew he was heartless but still he liked to believe that the family had an importance to this demon. How wrong could he have been..

-The moongoddess. I hoped to, well actually sleep with her. But she wanted me to have feelings for her first. She said that my kind couldn't behold of our emotions, that why we didnt have them at all: for us to control our killing instincts. I countered saying that if we had them we'd be able to control them just as fine as she does. Therefore we made a bet. She promised to provide me a creature strong enough to overpoint a pureblood and a soul and I promised to provide her a pureblood. If I win I have her in my bed, if I lose I'm disappearing for 10 centuries.

-You agreed to go in to a slumber for a fling? Are you crazy?

-I'm immortal, it's even worse than being plein crazy. I have no end nor beginning. You don't know how bored you can get when having everything. She was the first real thrill I found and I agreed to pay the price for this... new sensation. Seth gave his friend a twisted smile shocking him even more with his irresposability and lunacy. Insane, that what he is!

-I can't believe that you're so.. so.. What are you? Chuck spazes but the pureblood only rolls his eyes.

-Cut the drama. I'll wake up, eventually. What's the big deal?

-The deal is that you killed your sister for one night of pleasure, God damn it! The vampire was on the verge of a stroke... Well something like that.

-I killed my mother for a cake. How do you think we're able to eat sweet stuff? Not having aphatie helps you to be chill in any situation. Like any! Seth chuckles at his loyal friend's stratled expression. Well now I have to go. I have a slumber to be in.

-And what about me? Chuck stands up and follows the demon outside.

-Try to make it through 10 hundered years alife and we'll go out sometime later. I promise to find a glorious bet to end your life. The pureblood smiles before hopping in his car and waving at his friend. I'm going back home. There's a coffin prepared for me. If you want to visit, I'll be in the depth of the abyss in the Arctic ocean.

THE END! ;)