Chapitre 19

Riley's POV:

I was standing infront of Wilson's with Derek. I couldn't ask anyone else but him. Plus he was happy to spend some time with Samantha. His words. Even though I'm sure he came just to make fun of me... Still I'm glad he is here to support me.

I was so excited yesterday, I couldn't sleep. At all. I stuffed myself with so much caffee, I would have made a fortune of a coffee shop.

Choosing my outfit took me ages this morning. Generally I would throw on just anything and head out. This time I picked my sister's advice on what girls like:

What to wear? How to style my hair, eau de cologne or just some deodorant? Gift? Flowers or chocolate? She said none of it because it's just a movie with friends since we're not really going out together.

I still got her something though, because... I can. Sue me!

I changed my mind gazillion times spending hours in the mall before choosing the right thing to get her. The staff of the mall even started to greet me like I'm one of them... Pfff. Maybe because I showed one lady where to find the pans?

I am nervous and happy, eager and apprehensif at the same time. Is that how PMSing feels like? I'll never make fun of a girl again.

-What if she changed her mind? What if she didn't come? I ask for the 10 hundred's time. I was jumpy during all the way here but Derek didn't get agry or snapped at me, he knows how much I like her. And knows me in general. That's why he is my best friend since we're toddlers. And not just because our fathers were friends!

-Calm down dude, she's here. I'm sure she is.

-What if she found someone else yesterday? I can't stop my panic but Derek reminds patient.

-She didn't dude. Sam called you so it's a good sign, right? You know she is trying to help you. By the way, I don't think Silver could have a change of heart. He says in the wise tone.

-Why not? Are you implying that she didn't like me in the first place so there is nothing to change? I stare at him in shock. What kind of best friend are you?

-The kind that stays with his paranoid PMSing psyco-friend with confidence issues at our bully's house. He snorts earing a glare from my part.

-I'm not paranoid. I hear a laugh but not only Derek's. It's sweet and light like a sound of a million of christmas bells. Surprised, we turn around in sync and .. Mama mia, good thing I'm not cardiac... yet. I was about to faint.

Silver is standing in front of me looking absolutely mesmerizing. Is she trying to kill me? Because she's on the right way! I think my heart skipped a beat... or ten.

She is wearing just a simple royal bleu dress and a pair of small heels that make her legs look even longer.. What for? I don't know. Her legs are already prefect, as well as her thin waist and her breasts. Well they are not very big, but it suits her just perfectly... Stop staring at her breast! God! Oh uh hum yeah.. I shake my head to clear it. Her hair is down, for the fisrt time, in loosen curls. It's long and silky-like. It's perfect.. Again? Can't you use some other adjectif? Can't help it if she's perfect...

Then I finally look at her face... and take my eyes off right away!

Call me a wuss, but there is only so much my heart can take. I'm not sure I can handle more than what I did so far. I squeeze my eyes and try to steady my breath because right now it's all but natural.