Chapitre 20

Daniel's POV

Stop touching her! You're in my house! And with my mate! I know Riley's a great guy and a good friend of ours but right now I can't help but wanting to kick his butt out of my place.. Really hard! What's wrong with me? I know what: Silver! The witch knows what she's doing. I'm sure it's on purpose so I would reject her. Ha! Think again. You are mine!

I ordered the pizza in the middle of the movie and 20 minutes before then end we hear the door bell.

It was really immature of me but I wanted Riley away from my mate so I throw my wallet at him.

-Go get the pizza, kid. I say like I wasn't jealous. I feel like being lazy today.

-Leave him alone. Sam interferes. He's a guest! She stands up but I stop her.

-He's as much of a guest as Paul! I say with almost my alpha voice but not yet. She looks at me surprised but doesn't quastion me. Good. Now go get the pizza Riles while it's hot! He sighs and stands up finally freeing Silver's hand.

I feel a glare on me and turn to my sister who's looking at me disapproving my kid's behaivor. Oh well I don't care, as long as that dude gets his filthy hands away from Silver.

Riley gets back to the living room but before he can sit down next to MY girl I clap my hands to get their attention.

-In the kitchen? I stand up and make Silver stand too by pulling on her little hand making the tinglings explode against my palm. It feels so right with her hand in mine.Why is she fighting it?Don't know about you, but I'm hungry! I keep on holding Silver's hand and earn a questionning look from Paul along with a glare from Riley. Derek .. well he doesn't care.

I like that boy!

I just shrug at them. I feel Silver trying to free her hand but I hold it stronger trying not to crush it and take her to the kitchen followed by the others. We sit down around the table: Sam next to Silver and when I spot an empty chair at her right I look up at Riley who's looking back at me and .. well we glare at each other. But when both of us make a move in that direction.. There's already Paul on that place pulling his tongue before quickly turning at his slice of pizza. I growl lowly, terribly frustrated but can't help it. I won't throw a fight with my childhood friend in my house in front of our guests because he sat next to a girl who doesn't give a f*ck about me... Not yet at least!

I oath you that she'll be mine! I'll make her fall for me no matter what! She'll be so head over hills for me that she'll throw herself to my feet. I'll torture her a little until she'd beg me to take her back, before marring her and have the most beautiful children in the whole world since they'll look just like her. Period.

Just like that I spent the evening trying to keep Riley away from Silver, discretly of course. He would flinch everytime I'd talk to him or scowl at me if I tried to approach .. my mate. Me or any other guy by the way. Possessive much? Puff Jerk. She is mine! Let her live a little, she's not even your girlfriend.

His girlfriend..?

I felt a small pain in my chest but I ignored it. I know we're ment to be. Damn cheesy lines! This girl makes me all weird. But you like it. Shut up, Ethan!

It was late now and the crew was in the livingroom about to leave. Finally, Riley will leave!

-It was much fun today, Sam. Derek says smiling at my sister. He told me he is her mate and asked me not to tell her until she's 18 and can sens him on her own. Well he's a good guy, so I don't mind. As long as it's not Silv.. No! I really care for my sister, ok? He is her mate there can't be a better match for her. What time are you leaving Silver?

-Oh soon enough. She says softly. I can't help but smile. I love hearing her voice it's so.. melodic? I just need to call my brother. She wonders out loud. I wanted to offer her a ride but Riley beats me to that.

-I can drive you home if you want. I came on a car. Well we'll have to drive Derek too but .. He starts to rumble. Pfff pathetic. He stands no chance against me. But Silver smiles warmly at him and touches his forearm.

-I'd like to. She says softly and I feel like my heart has just been ripped out my throat. Why does she do it? She knows her mate is here. Little minx, you just wait..!

Riley tells us his goodbyes with Silver and they leave. Derek casts us a smile and follows behind. I feel bethrayed, cheeted, used and very pethetic. I'm going to make her mine and make her pay for everything! Blood sucker or not.