Chapitre 32

Sorry for the previous post. I got too carried away and you guys saw my subliminal messages!
Ahem...
Anyway, I removed those so you won't know about my conspiracy..
Sorry once more! ;)

Riley's POV

It has been at least an hour now.

Silver is dead cold and I don't know what to do. I pull her tighter into my chest trying to provide her some warmth. We sat like that while I thought about how soft her skin is, how I'd like to touch her and where. How I'd like to kiss her senslessly if I could...

-You're making me uncomfortable. Her sweet voice suddenly pulls me out of my dirty thoughts. Hum hum! I shake my head blushing a little.. I didn't say it out loud, right? I'm sure I didn't though...
She chuckles softly pulling her little head out her hands. She looks up at me and I notice, despite the weak lightening of the sutset, that the deep dark globes of hers are now wrapped in an all new color.. Red?
Naaaah it must be the light's doing.. Her features were still the same flawless genes job, but her expression was more cynic...
I swallow looking at her face, lust rushing through my veins.
What you do to me, Beautiful.
I stay still as she switches her position, straddeling me now. I study her every move, so delicate and graceful. She caresses my cheek with her left hand, putting the right one on my chest and I blush knowing that she can feel my heart beat at the light speed from just one touch.
That's just how you make me feel! What is she doing? I'm damn nerveous.
She lowers her head and traces my jaw line with her lips.. That's when I black out.
I swear I just heard my heart drop!

Something's off, but what? Since when is Silver that bold?

I don't understand what's happening, I feel helpless like a prey in predator's arms.. But I like it. She reaches my left ear with her lips and whispers in it:
-Your jacket won't warm me up. She puts anonther kiss on the sport between my ear and my jaw and I can't supress the loud sigh. My head pounds at the sudden rush of blood she provokes in me and I stop questionning her actions.
Damn this girl, she's going to be the death of me..
My body is still while she adds in a whisper.

-But I know how you can heat me up a little. With that she nubbles my lobe and it sends shivers down my spine. I feel my whole body boil in reaction at her words. She teases me with butterfly kisses that she places on my jaw, my cheeks, down my neck. She licks her way up to my mouth and I groan in excitement. As she places the last kiss in the corner of my mouth I can't take it anymore. I cup the back of her head with my right hand and crash her lips on mine. I don't move at first, letting the delightful feeling spread across my body.
I wanted to do it since so long! Damn it feels good.
Only after a few seconds I start moving my lips slowly agains her sweet ones. She joins me and with my left hand I pull her further up on my laps so I can hold her closer to me. I try to hold her tigher but it's not enough. I want her to be a part of me.
As if she could hear my thoughts she licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth without hesitation. She then slips her tongue slowly in my mouth licking mine and I growl in delight.

It got so hot in here right now!

While she explores my mouth with her tongue I grab her sides and then copy her movements tasting her mouth, reaching as deep as I can. I'd like to stay like that forever, but my breath gets short and I have to pull away from her to grasp a bit of air.
I rest my forehead on hers trying to catch my breath. My body is yearning for her touch and I can feel the blood rush all over me, risin my lower part.

As for her, she doesn't seem in struggle at all, not like me. Her breath is regular, neither her temperature or heart beat raised.

Am I the only one feeling this way?

I wonder with a bit of worry and hurt knowing that I don't affect her as much as she does ..
I look at her beautiful features, her long lashes brushing her cheeks as she keeps her eyes closed, her flawless white skin, little nose and swollen lips by my kisses.
I want more..
I look down her neck and her clevage revealed after I pulled at her clothes. I lower my head and start kissing all of that glory. I draw a line down her throat with my mouth and lick her sexy cleavage. I hear her chuckle a little but I keep on kissing her every part to show that I love all of her. My hands go up and down her back and hips. I put my right hand on her bare tight and move it up lifting her dress in process, until I can cup her sweet butt. I squeeze it and she gasps in surprise.

Good !

I keep on squeezing her bum and caressing her tight while kissing and licking her neck when I hear her moan at one of my kisses.
I guess then that it's her sweet spot and bite her lightly to hear that holy sound from her mouth again. She moans loudly the sencond time and it sends shivers all the way to my guts, flattering my pure male's ego. I licked and sucked her neck making her moan once more.

I want to hear it again and again.

But just when I lowered my head back to bite her sweet spot she ran her hand throught my hair and pulled at it forcing me to face her. I groaned excited at her dominant actions and also in frustration because I liked making her moan. But when I took a glance on her erotic face I didn't regret it at all. It was splendid, my manhood rised all over again.
Her bright red eyes were sparkling with lust and something like hunger. She pulled at my hair forcefully making my neck arche even more. She licked it slowly releasing a husky moan from my throat. Then she pulled back to lock her red gaze with my bleu one. I lowered my eyes to look at her gloriuous lips and saw that her bottom lip was now held by two sharp fangs squeezing it a sexy way...

Hold on a sec... Red eyes? Hunger? Two sharp fangs? Is it me or we suddenly changed the contexte from sex to thrill?
My eyes widen at the sight and I looked back at her face. She was now wearing a pleading look full of guilt.

-I'm a vampire. Silver whispered and attacked my neck.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain but only for a fraction then chilling sparks spread down my body as she sucked from me.

At first I was paralysed with fear. But as the pain and pleasure lured all over me making me moan loudly, I cupped her butt again with one hand and the back of her head with another pressing her closer to me. The pain and pleasure mixing together caused my head to turn in high. She rubbed herself against my lower fleshpot making me groan as exctasy reached it's climax. My whole body thorn in pleasure and pain in the most enjoyable way. I closed my eyes, gripping her hips with my two hands making her move faster and pressing her stronger against me. This was until I started to feel lightheaded and the black veil covered my eyes.