Chapitre 24

Riley's POV:

I made my way into the kitchen from the shower, wearing just a towel around my waist. It's 7 a.m meaning there are only me and big sis since our parents work early. Fortunatly she is used to me walking around almost naked. Everybody has their weird habits! I wonder what are Silver's. I hope it's the same... I smile as I think about her. She kissed me TWICE! Oh man, I'm so lucky!

My sister looks at me with a disgusted look and I frown at her.

-What?

-I had a lot of appetite until you barged in the kitchen wearing nothing but a creepy smile. I can't eat anymore. She spats at me still stuffing pancakes in her mouth. I roll my eyes at her.

-I wonder what it's like when you're hungry then. I say in a flat tone earing a glare from her.

-Anyway, how did it go yesterday? Did your girl like the gift? I smile when she calls Silver my girl.. It's a yes then, judging by the horrid face... She teases but I don't care. Silver kissed me, on the cheek be it, but still. I wouldn't have washed it if not my mom who insisted I take a shower.. Mean woman!

-Well she was surprised at first and wouldn't take it in the beginning. I pause drinking a bit of my coffee. But I insisted and she kept it. I black out remembering how I touched the skin on her neck feeling a shiver go down my spin and a strange thrill in the low part of my stomach.. She kissed me on the cheek. I say quitly with a smile.

-Explains why you were grinning like an idiot all the evening. I glare at her. Why «like an Idiot»? Can't a boy be happy? Those jealous poeple don't understand anything.

-I just said you're an idiot and you're not even arguing??? She fakes disbelief. I just shrug.

-Nothing can take my mood down today. Not even you! I pull out my tongue as I make myself another cup of coffee. I said I couldn't sleep and I really meant it! I was excited for the next day so badly it kept me up all night. Well got to get ready, don't want to miss her this morning. I say with a wide smile, jumping slightly and Hailey shakes her head at me, chuckling.

-I really want to see the girl that makes you behaive like a 5 years old high on candy.

I dressed up quickly and set in the car. I was so eager to get to school that I forgot about Derek. I'm supposed to give him a ride today. So I stopped abruptedly and turned back to my house. He was standing on the porch of my door with his armes folded on his chest.

-Seriously dude? What got in to you? I asked you like 10 times to wait for me this morning. I give him a sheepish smile.

-I'm sorry. I say guilty. I was too excited in getting to school early today, so I can meet with.. friends. I hesitate at the last part but Derek won't let me go.

-Friends.. right.. You won't have any if you leave them on the porch, dumbass. He mutters.

I park the car a bit recklessly due to my anticipation and open the door hurring out.

-Are you kidding me? Derek asks popping his head out the window. You parked like some blind retard! I groan at him.

-Who cares, it won't kill me! I whine jumping like a 2 years old.. or 5 was it? Come on now! He looks at me not buying it but is still half in the car so I can't close it.. Stupid Derek, move!

-Who are you and what did you do to my friend? He shouts at me pointing with his finger. Since when you don't care about the car? It's your sister's, remember? She will kill you if anything. I groan at him and get back in the car to park it properly.