Chapitre 21

Riley's POV:

We finally exit Daniel's house and I feel relieved knowing that he won't be near Silver for a while. What's his damn problem anyway? I swear if he touches her I'll call cops for a pedophile alert.

I led her over the car and sit her in the passanger's seat giving an apologic look to Derek for taking his seat. He glares at me but the teasing smile making slowly it's way on his face tells me he doesn't mind.

Derek was the one talking to Silver during the ride to his house. I was too nervous to even open my mouth. I'm thankful to him for trying to get me into the conversation though.

-Sooo Derek starts again but this time something's telling me that it won't be a question I'll apprecate. Maybe the visious glint in his eyes? What do you feel towards Riley? He blutters making me swing the wheal which nearly led to me crushing the car. Dude, careful, I'm kidding. It's just a joke, ok? Derek tryes to smoothe me squeezing my shoulders.

-I'm sorry guys. Sorry. I stress out shaking my head. F*ck I really need to chill.

-I'm sorry. Derek apologizes too. I shouldn't talk about things that doesn't concern me.

-But I don't know what I feel towards you. Silver's angelic voice spreads through the car. I swallow at that statement, but try to keep my calm as she continues. All I know is that I do feel something and I want to know what it is, if you're willing to lead me. She says softly. Her words make me chocke on the air and I hear Derek snicker quietly. What she said and the way she said it was just so beautiful. I wanted to know what she feels too. I'm sooo willing to help you!

The car fell silent after her statement. We reached Derek's house. I pull in front of it and he looks at us before getting out.

-I didn't mean to force you or something, Silver. I hope you don't mind. He gives her a guilty smile and she just nods at him in an understanding way. But thanks for answering. She smiles at him and he stops breathing for a second. I would have been jealous if it was anyone else. But I know Derek will never betray me. Plus he likes Sam so... He waves his hand to us and leaves.

It's just me and Silver in the car now. Suddenly I feel like there is not enough place in this Range Rover. My breath becomes hectic and I feel on the edge. I will ask her out! When I knew we were nearing her house I stopped the car in the nearest coffee shop and pulled out. I circled the car and opened the door for my lady. She gave me a questionning look while getting out with my help.

-I noticed that you didn't eat the pizza at Sam's so I figured that you'll be hungry... maybe. And since you like sweet things... I gesture toward the coffee. Voila! I smile at her as she smiles in response. And like every goddamn time I droll falling in the daze. Will I ever get used to that smile?

-Thanks. She pecks me on the cheek and it takes me all my pride not to yelp and giggle from excitement.

I know how much she likes sweet stuff. I feel like she only likes sweet stuff by the way... Not good! I frown at that thought, but quickly forget it when she grabs my hand to walk in the shop.

Thankfully there is not much people in here. Especially lads. I feel better with no boys around. Maybe Derek was right about my confidence issues.. Nah!

We give our commands and take a seat. This time she paied before I could object and even though I wouldn't mind I still feel relieved. It shows that she's willing to be with me even without me... «buying» her? Her actions and her words in the car gives me more and more hope about us going out together. After the waitress brought our desserts and coffees I gathered all of that confidence to pull out everything what's on my heart. I took a deeeeeeep breath and asked her out in the coolest way possible:

-SilverIspendareallygoodmomentinyourcompagny. IwantedtosayhowmuchIlikeyouandwouldloveyoutobemygirlfriend. Youdon'thavetoanswernowif... It sounded more manly in my head... I didn't notice how fast I was talking until she cut me.

-Riley! She says effectively stopping my mumbling. I like it when she calls my name . I didn't get a thing. Can you say it again? I take an other deep deep breath. And repeat firmly.

-Silver, I pause. I .. I.. good moment and you.. spend together.. first sight, since long time.. would you.. girlfriend.. go out... like you really much.. Well maybe not that firmly. I paused again and risked a look into her eyes. She frowned for a while and then widened those black eyes of hers.

-You want me to be your girlfriend? She asks. Her saying it like that makes me blush all the way to my ears. I so want to! Yes! I give her a stiff nod looking anywhere but her. She seems in thoughts again which makes me feel uneasy before facing me back. Was it too soon? Did I say something wrong? How did she get what I asked at all to begin with?

-I don't know. She says and I feel like suffocating. She opens her mouth then shuts it then opens again like a fish. The most goddamn beautiful fish I've ever seen. I got it, don't make it even more painful. I told you how I felt. I just.. I don't know if I should go out with you knowing that maybe I don't like you in that way. She looks at me hoping that I understand, which I don't.

-What do you mean? You don't like me? I almost whisper because my throat is completly dry.

-I do! She answers with wide open eyes and I face her again. Still the most beautiful eyes ever, even though she rejects me. But I don't know if I like you like you do. I don't think it would be fair towards you.. I cut her before she can add anything.

-I don't mind. I replay. I still want you! I will make you love me.. I-I-I mean like me, first! Of course.. I .. just give me a chance! I'm rumble as I hold her two small and cold hands with my large and warm ones. I don't mind if you don't like me this way .. yet. Give me a chance!!! I didn't mean to yell at her but I couldn't refrain my emotions. I guess she was really shocked because she stiffened for a second. But recomposed her self before smiling at me. It was beautiful. I want this smile for me. I want to be the only one to see it.

-Okay. She says briefly.

-What? I blink at her like an Idiot. I can't belive what she just said. I want to be sure.

-I will date you.. She says with a smile that quickly is remplaced with a worried look. If that's what you mean.

-YES! I yell at her again, Idiot. I clear my throat to calm down. Sorry, I mean yes it is. Thanks for being honest. I.. Yes. I swear I will worship you!

-Then ok. She smiles again. It fades away when a dark blue lambourgini aventador gets in the parking lot which she notices throught the glass. I don't look away though, she is the only thing I see. But she pulls her hands away from me leaving me with an empty feeling. Than see you tomorrow? She says hurredly glancing at the car.

-Yes, of course. For me, I can't take my smile away even if you beat me up. I'll text you... and call you.. if you don't mind. I add sheepishly.

-Hum no, it's alright. She looks at the car and back at me again. Bye! She grabs her drink and her muffin and leaves me here with a lurid grin on my face as I wave at her.