Chapitre 42

Daniel's POV

As I stay infront of Silver's door, nerves gain my mind. It's the first time I feel that way. Even thought I am immune from silver and wolfbane, I managed to find my weakness. My own Silver..

I was about to knock when I heard soft sobs from behind the door. My heart tightening hearing my mate cry I brust in without thinking what I'm doing.

-You ok? What happened? I freak out seeing my mate crying in the pillow. She lift her head for a second and seeing me her sobs become a big cry and she puts her head back down.

The sight is heartbreaking. No man wants to see his woman cry.
I ran over her and sit down stroking gently her fair skin that was showing out the low cut on the back of the red colored top she wore.

-Silver, what is it? Tell me..

-Don't touch me! She pushes my hand away from her while sitting up. Facing me she gives me a cold glare. I don't want to be your mate, you hear me? She points her finger in my chest. I know I should have been hurt by her words and I was. Yet I was way too distracted by her beautiful face and the fact that she was actually touching me. I think it's the fisrt time I'm seeing her from this close and you know what? Still flawless. My mate is gorgeous. I shake my head to snap out my thoughts. I have other things to worry about right now.

-I hate you! This is all because of you! She puts her pretty face in her hands and goes back to crying.

-What is because of me? I sigh, putting my hand on her shoulder. But she jerks away again.

-Look at me! I'm bleeding from my eyes ! She states as it's the most obvious thing in the world. I frown in confusion and she continues. I don't understand what's happening!

-Gorgeous, you're crying not bleeding, don't worry, ok? I say softly. I guess we'll argue later. But tell me why. Maybe I can help y...

-I don't know why, ok? She says throwing her hands on her bed. How do I know what I feel when I never had feelings before? It's so new I don't understand anything! She's now looking at me with a scared expression. It hurts in my chest, but there are no bruises there! And I want something but I don't know what it is! I-I..I thought it was chocolate, but I don't want it! My little Silver looks so desperate right now, it breaks my heart. I pull her head on my chest and start stroking her soft, almost white hair.
Fortunatly this time she doesn't push me away and lets me cuddle her. As fast as our skin finally touches, I feel sparks and warmth spread all over my body and can't help but feel pleased. For the first time since I met her I don't feel the tugging pain in my head or my chest.

Having your mate in your arms in the best feeling ever!

-Shhh it's alright, gorgeous. You just have to cry it out and it'll pass. I say putting my chin on her head. She smells so nice. I feel her snuggle in my arms and then snacke her own around my torso while leaning closer.

-Y-you prom-mise? She hiccups looking up at me with her doe black eyes.

Oh my God, our mate is adorable!

Ethan purrs in the back of my mind and I couldn't agree more. I give her a warm smile while stroking her platinium hair.

-I promise! I pull her on my lap and hold her tight trying to warm up her cold skin.
I hope she's not about to catch a cold. She is freezing cold.
Silver reposes her little head on my chest and I put a light kiss on the top of it, feeling her relax in my arms.

Finally, the mate's bond is developping! I thought we were screwed..

I close my eyes feeling absolutely complete for the first time in my whole life. I know right now that she is made for me and there is no way I'll let her deny it.

She is mine and only mine!

I look down at her admiring her beauty. Her white flawless skin making my tanned one look almost brown. It's like holding an angel... A really dangerouse and deadly angel but still a heaven's creature. She is so tiny with her petite frame I just want to squeeze her to me. I can't supress the grin from my face as I hold her tigher, still caressing her head untill she falls asleep.