Chapter 11 - Tailgater

"Michael De Santa, your driving is horrific." Marnie said as I sped through Rockford hills past several red lights, and occasionally mounted the pavement at high speeds, casually sending bodies flying across the streets. Whether stopping or starting, everything happened with a tremendous jolt. This sent Marnie flying against the seat belt of my Tailgater each time. I wouldn't blame her if she was a little nervous; being in a car with a bank robber and not knowing where he's taking you. As well as the strange guy not being able to drive. 

"You know it took me 3 attempts to pass my driving test." I told her to brake the ice. 

"Really? How did you manage to pass the third time round?" She said.

"Well... I guess I just got lucky" that was a complete lie. Actually, when I took my third driving test, I threatened the instructor with a gun.I turned into the driveway of my house and saw Marnie's face light up.

"Wow Michael, It's so grand!" She said as she laid her beautiful eyes on my house. I didn't park the car in the garage, instead I parked it in the driveway, on the opposite side to where Mandy and the kids used to park. Marnie got out of the car but didn't once take her eyes off the mansion that lay before her. Ever since Amanda left me, and maybe even a bit before, that house has always been just a great big lonely cardboard box, but as Marnie walked through the halls, she lit up the place and it really was a mansion with her in it. She carried on walking before she stopped and turned to look at a portrait. "Who's that?" she asked as she pointed to the picture of Amanda that hung in the tv room. 

Shit.  

{A/N: hey so as a little something for christmas, we're going to be posting a chapter every week in the month of december!! there might also be a double post on the third week for christmas eve and christmas day?? ((not sure yet??)) hope you're all having a wonderful december so far!! :) -sophie+chloe}

{also next chapter will be longer!!}