Chapter 8. New Pictures & Remaining Friends

"Thanks Mr. Daniel," We say getting out the car with Daya gifts in front of my house. 

"No problem," He says pulling off and driving down the street.

"Guess he's leaving for work early," Lawrence says as we go into the house. I sit Dayas bag on the table.

"Plan 3 activated. Photography room we go!" I yell running to the photography room, Lawrence laughs. I tun my two digital (Conon and Leica M System) and grab a Polaroid.

"Your brother won't mind you using his cameras," Lawrence asks. 

"Nope, besides this camera is mine and we share the Polaroid," I explain. 

"I'll set the times on five and two seconds," He says as I turn the lights off and turn the big center light on so it makes a circle on the wall.

"Random, silly, creative, stupid things must be done in these photo's only.This is a thirty or twenty photo photo shoot. Get to work," I say as the countdown starts. He throws his jacket over my head, I laugh blind. He picks me up bridal style.

"Take this jacket off my head meany," I say wiggling in his arms he pretend to drop me and take the jacket off my head. I laugh and fake karate kick him, he begs for mercy on his knees. I put my foot on his back and kiss my muscles, he laughs and pulls me to the ground with him. I jump back up quickly, he does same and I fake upper cut him. He puts me in a headlock, we make fun of each other height, I face him, he looks at me intensely. I smile and push his face to the left. He pulls me in his arms and tries to fake kiss me,  I laugh and lean away from him.

"Last pic dork," I say jumping on his back.

"Done," He says as the cameras stop flicking. I kiss his cheek and jump off his back. 

"Thanks," I say, grabbing the Polaroid. I take a picture of the digital camera together.

"I need you to take one of me and I take one of you. Then we'll take one together," I say handing him the camera. I duck lip seductively, Lawrence looks at me. 

"We hate when other girls do it so we make fun of them or should I say mock them. But make it look funnier, more relaxed," I explain taking the camera from him. He does the cool boy pose, I giggle and take the shot. I place the Polaroid on a stand and I grab the remote to take the pic. I duck lip and point at Lawrence, he looks at me and point. I take the photo and then grab the four Polaroids and print the 25 funny pictures and put them in a big orange envelope.

"I'm going to sneak and put it in her luggage," I say as we turn off all the cameras.

"Cool and where we taking the books and card" He asks.

"I'll put the card in her wallet and at the dessert we can give her the books," I say putting the cameras in their boxes, he nods.

"I think we're done here," I smile, putting my hands on my hips. Lawrence claps and walks over to me.

"Dancing video? Done. Books? Done. iTunes card? Check. Pictures? Done. I made dessert reservations at Serendipity two days ago so that's good and now all we have to do is get everything in place," I say slowly. 

"You may now relax. Busy body," He says.

"It's five, lets go to her house. I know where the hidden key and I'm sure we both know the security code," I say quickly. Lawrence leans down and kisses me, putting his arms around my waist, my arms go around his neck as the kiss intense. When I finally gain common sense back, I stop kissing him and pull my head back slowly. 

"Relax," He says lowly. I breathe in,

"Okay," I say just as quiet as him, he smiles. I unwrap my arms from around his neck.

"I said not to kiss me like that anymore," I say still quiet but moving out of his arms and walking out the photography room. He grabs his coat. 

"You didn't stop me," He says catching up to me. 

"I didn't want to," I say back to him as I pull my coat on, he goes silent.

"But I told you not to and you did anyway," I say turning to face him. 

"There goes my self resistance," He says, I smirk. 

"I just wanted you to relax. You're a good friend, the very best. You've been moving around all day. Plus-" He begins. 

"You've been wanting to kiss me all day since Daya room?' I say rolling my eyes. 

"Nope. Since I woke up," He says, I grin and shrug. .

"Whatever. Lets go," I say.

"And the walls go up again," He says quietly. 

"Safety net," I murmur to myself. I turn the alarm on and lock the house up, then we head across the street to Daya's house.  We get inside the house easily, turning the alarm off and locking up for our safety. I go to Zendaya's room and put the photos in her suitcase. I put the iTunes card in my back pocket and the gift bag with the books by her luggage. I go back downstairs and to the living room. 

"Ray?" I call Lawrence wondering where he was. I sit down on the couch, close my eyes and sigh. Relaxing. 

"Lawrence," I say loudly. He still doesn't show up. I lay on the couch in the warm and cozy house and begin to doze off. 

"I was made to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms, oh. Your hearts against my chest, lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet and with a feeling I'll forget. . . I'm in love now. Kiss me, like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love," I sing slowly and detached to myself, as I fall deeper into a restless sleep. 

"Ray," I mutter.

"I'm right here," He says sitting by my head, I scoot down and lay my head on my pillow on his lap. 

"Wanna know. . .," I begin as my voice goes out. 

"Know what?" Lawrence says playing with my hand.

"Wanna know a. . . a secret?" I say slowly and breathing heavily.

"Yes," He says.

"You can't tell Lawrence," I say and he chuckles. 

"Promise Ray," I ask.

"Promise," He says.

"That kiss. . . I don't know. It did a number on me. Shhh don't tell Lawrence, but it mean't something. At least to me it did," I say before falling asleep.

 __________________________________________________________________

Vomment (Comment & Vote) (FORGIVE MY YOUNGER WRITING, I'll BE EDITING SOON)