Chapter 14. Wake Me Up & Tease Me

"And you should never cut your hair, because I love the way you flip it over your shoulder. And you will never know just how beautiful you are to me. But maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up," I hear someone singing in my ear, I smile.

"Maybe I fell in love, when you woke me up," Lawrence finishes the song. I open my eyes slowly, looking straight into Lawrence. I frown in confusion. He smiles.

"You turned in your sleep," He answers my silent question. I nod my head afraid I might have morning breath. I lay on my back, close my eyes and stretch, I breath out and sit up.

"Bed head, ugh!" I say tousling my hair.

"It's nice I've never seen you look ugly before," Lawrence says. I turn my head looking over my shoulder at him in shock, he laughs at my expression and sits up.

"You look nothing short of beautiful. I'm just messing with you," He says, I smile and hit his arm.

"I'd say I hate you but I'm far to nice. So I loathe you," I smirk.

"But you still think about me so that's all that matters," He smirks back and I roll my eyes. I look up at the star opening window and see the morning sun.

"Beautiful ain't it," Lawrence asks.

"Very," I look over at him biting my lip. He looks at me.

"This bestfriend thing is really gonna take some work," He says, I laugh and nod, turning my head away from him.

"You're quite likable when you're sleep. No walls at all," He says as I standup.

"Psht, you like me now," I say confidently.

"I like you better when you let me in," He nods. I push the stairs out.

"You coming," I ask when they're touching the floor. He stands and I walk down the stairs. I lean on the pool table until he gets down.

"You can head to the kitchen. I need a girl moment in the bathroom," I say pushing him out of the arcade and to the kitchen. Then I go to my room and into my in-suite bathroom. I clean my face and use the toilet then head back downstairs.

"Presenting to you, a great meal by four star Chef Ray. Lucky Charms, milk and a choice between grapes or an apple," Lawrence says, I giggle and walk to the table.

"Oh what a meal!" I tease him, he bows.

"Thank you. I did my best," He says as we sit.

"How'd you sleep kid," I ask as I grab a bowl full of grapes.

"I was very comfortable and warm. I also slept peacefully. So great night of sleep to sum it up," He says, I smile softly looking at my cereal.

"Great," I say looking up at him.

"Yours," He ask.

"Oh, my night was nice," I say and he shakes his head.

"Not that. I already know that. I'm talking about how did you sleep?'

"Ummm, I slept pretty nicely. No dreams or nightmares. Maybe the best night of sleep I've gotten in a while really. I feel very energized," I say really thinking about it.

"That's great. What's on the agenda today Maria?" Finishing his bowl of cereal and taking one of my grapes, I try to hit his hand away from my bowl but I miss his hand and he laughs. I pick up a grape, Ray opens up his mouth and I go to through the grape but then I put it in my mouth smiling, he pouts. I grab another grape, he opens his mouth, as I throw it at him. The grape lands in his mouth and I laugh.