Chapter 11. Goodbyes & Hellos

(MY GOD THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I've EVER WRITTEN, I'm ASHAMED, BUT WE'LL CALL IT A FILLER) Enjoy Loves

I sit up, Lawrence straighten up in  his seat as well pull up at the airport parking lot. 

"Ahh, the time is here," Zendaya says, I smile.

"You're going to love Miami so much that you wont even miss us back at home," I say as we all get out the car. Everyone laughs. 

"Nope I'm sure I'm gonna miss y'all," She says smiling. Lawrence get Ms. Daniels bags while Daya and I get hers. Two minutes later Mr. Daniels arrive we all begin to say our goodbyes. 

"Have fun, not too much without me. Take a gazillion pictures otherwise I'll be text, FaceTime, call stalking you darling," I say hugging Daya and Mrs. Daniels laughs at me. Daya giggles and pinches me. 

"I promise I will and I wont and of course I'l take  pics," She says as we let go. Then she hugs Lawrence. 

"Don't get on my best-friends nerves while I'm away or you'll be forced to deal with the wrath of Daya herself. Okay kid," Daya pokes him, Lawrence laughs. 

"Yes ma'am. Have fun kiddo," He says ruffling her hair.

"Well stay in the car and give y'all some privacy," I tell Mr. Daniels, he nods. I give Mrs. Daniels a hug. 

"Don't break too many hearts this summer, okay," She says.

"Promise. See you in two weeks," I say, she smiles and nod. Lawrence and I get in the car as they walk into the airport.

"Okay I'm gonna send the text now and the video in five minutes," I tell Lawrence he nods.

Me to Daya - Have a safe flight when you land and get settled in call me if you notice anymore surprises or gifts. Love you xx

"Done," I say as Lawrence high-five me.

"Daya whispered congrats in my ear before they went inside the airport. So...," He asks.

"Lawrence Ray you've been de. . . accepted as my best-friend for however long as you please or until I get annoyed with you," I say fist pounding his hand, he laughs and I smile.

"Can I still have the denied special," He jokes. 

"Nope. But I'll make an exception," I say as he leans closer to me. I give him a peck on the lips.

"That'll have to put off until later," i say. He nods and smiles. 

"Geez, I shouldn't have done that," I exclaim looking at his lips, he smirks. 

"Exactly. You've made it worst," He says. 

"Blah. You started the chaos," I say. 

"Maybe. But I'll finish it," He grins, I shake my head. 

"Nope that'll be me. I have more self resistance than you," I smirk, he laughs. I punch his arm playfully.

"We have a little self resistances. We're about equal  in that department. You're just really stubborn," He says, I shrug. 

"Five minutes up. Send the video," He says, i push send to Zendaya iCloud account. 

"The message has been sent and it says that the plane is preparing for flight," I say to Lawrence he nods. Two minutes later Mr. Daniels gets in the car. 

"They're on the plane. They'll probably take off in five, ten minutes," He says. 

"Cool," I say. 

"Ready for summer," He asks. 

"Completely. Utterly ready," I say dramatically, the guys laugh. 

"Great," Mr. Daniels says. The guys start to talk about sports and working out so I put my headphones and look out the window as Mr. Daniels drives out the airport. 

"The plane has taken off," I say pointing out the window to the plane five minutes later. 

"I'm dropping y'all off at your place Maria," He asks. 

"Yes sir," I say. We drive in silence, a beautiful silence. I begin to doze off.

_____________________________________________

Vomment (Comment & Vote) (FORGIVE MY YOUNGER WRITING, I'll BE EDITING SOON)