Chapter 16. It's Unfair but I Don't Mind.

Chapter 16. It's Unfair but, I Don't Mind. "Now shut up and kiss me,"

I get in the house and leave my shoes by the door and coat on the rack and head straight for my room. I drop my bag on my bedside table.

"Lawrence," I call out, knowing he was still here. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I almost yell. I begin to hit Ray and he pulls me in his arms.

"Hello to you too, how was your night," He asks politely.

"Great! Really fun, I got a bunch of new people numbers basically stole Drew friends. Chase happened to be one of those friends. Yes, he's back in town. We're gonna hang out with him soon. I missed you though. How was your night?" I say as he smiles.

"Well you know Barbie and I went on a date to the kitchen, your dad and I did man things, I went home for a while, Daya and I talked, I ate a lot, slept for bit and maybe about twenty minutes ago I came back here," He says.

"Barbie." I laugh and smiles.

"Your taste in women, wow," I add poking him.

"I normally hear wow out of your mouth for another reason," Ray jokes and I punch his chest playfully and he laughs.

"But my night hasn't been quite eventful," He adds.

"We're going to change that now that I'm home, the party shall start. But we have to call Daya and tell her we love her because you know her special ways kick in," I say pushing him on the couch and sitting on his lap, he chuckles.

"And you have to sit on my lap because," He asks.

"One you really don't care or mind, two I don't know why really and three I'm comfortable, so if you don't like it. . . to bad mister," I smile, more like smirk. He shakes his head as my phone buzzes.

"Daya! Right on time we were just about to call you," I say as I answer her FaceTime.

"How'd she come in Lawrence," She asks, skipping right to the point.

"Happy, like she enjoyed herself then she was scared and pissed, because I scared her," He laughs.

"I did enjoy hanging out with Drew and his friends tonight. I even ran, well hung out with Chase. I got some new friends and numbers as well," I say.

"Chase?! He's back in town," Daya asks.

"Yes. He wants to hang out with us all when you get back," I smile.

"You have fun with Drew," She asks with a smirk.

"No I did not make out nor kiss Drew, Daya. It wasn't date, he's not my boyfriend. He's hardly a friend," I laugh and Ray chuckles.

"Y'all hanging out again soon or is he taking you out on a date at some point," She asks.

"Yes, were going on date soon. And depending on that date we'll see if we should remain friends or continue dating and see where that leads us from there," I tell Daya, she squeals.

"Yay Maria!! My baby's growing up. She's been had her first kiss, recently had her first real kiss, got a hot boy liking her who is older, her bestie likes her too, Ray our Marie is growing up so quickly. The tears," Daya jokes, Ray wipes his fake tears and lay his head on my shoulder faking to be really emotional.

"Poor babies," I laugh patting Ray's face.

"I'm sorry Daya if I could comfort you I would," I say sympathetically.

"So you like Drew," She asks softly, I felt awkward talking about this in front of Ray because I do like him and he likes me.

"Yeah. He's nice," I say.