New Kid at School~E.D

As you are walking into school with y/b/f, someone bashes into your sholder and makes you drop your folders.

"Oi! Watch were your walking! Or should I say charging."

The boy turns around and shoots you a really apologetic look. He runs up to you and picks up your folders.

" I'm so sorry. Iiiittt..ss just it's my first day here and I need to get to the heads offive. Are you ok? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

He hands you your folders. Y/e/c eyes meet his eyes.

"Hey, it's fine. Shall I show you the way to the Heads office? By the way I love your accent!"

He blushes which makes you blush too.

"Um yeah thanks. I'm Ethan Dolan. My twin seems to be hitting it off with your bestie."

You both chuckle at look back at them.

"I love your name! Im y/f/n. Come on lets get going. And Welcome to y/school/n!"

"Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As your walking to your period 6 lesson, you bump into Ethan again.

"Hey! How's your day been?"

"Hi. Good acctually, now that i've seen you again. May I ask which way do you walk home?"

You flush red and hide your face with your hair.

"Oh good! I go home to the right."

"Same! Maybe we could walk together?..."

Ethan blushed and you nodded your head frantically. You stood there for a bit in scilence until Ethan gave you a big hug. You hugged him back. Whenyou both relese from the hug, Ethan leans in and kisses you on the lips. Fireworks explode in your stomach and you kiss him back. Your lips seperate and you both smile. He pushes a strand of your hair behind your ear and walks off.

"I will wait for you by the gates!" Ethan calles back.

Y/b/f runs up to you.

"Omg! Omg! Omg! Omgggggggggggggg!!!! Did you y/f/n kiss Ethan Dolan, the new boy that has now become the fittest boy.....after Grayson of course."

You smile to yourself and blush.

"By the way y/b/f, the twins are walking with us home. Come on, lets go to English."

You spin on your heels and skip off.

Hey guys! This is my first thingymabob so let me know how it was and leave any ideas for the future.

Hopoe you lieked it!💜

Vote, comment and share...