drunk|E.D

Ethan's P/O/V
The clock was driving me crazy. Every tick, every tock. It was 2am. I had no where where she was or what had happened to her.
I sat on the couch staring at the wall. Hundreds of thoughts rushed through my head, most bad.
I suddenly heard a loud laugh outside, then someone trying to open the door, with no keys.
I stood up, took a deep breath and opened the door. Y/N was standing there swaying side to side.
"Heyyyyyy babweeee" she giggled.
"Hi. Where were you?" I must admit, I was angry she hasn't told me where exactly she was going. All the info I got was 'clubbing with a few mates.'
Y/bf/n emerged from the bush and leaned against y/n. I scrunched up my nose from a really pungent smell, now I know why she was it the bush...
"Don't worry. She didn't do anything naughty. Just shots, shots shots sh-" and she once again, threw up in the bush.
"Oops sorry." She slurred.
"At least it was in the bush, how are you getting home?" I was just fed up. It was cold and I wanted to get y/n's drunk ass inside and in to bed where I know she'd be safe.
"Uuuubb-" y/n slurred but was interrupted by y/bf/n throwing up again. Jeez how much has she got in her stomach left to bring up?!
"Well I think you should get home now." I led y/bf/n to the car and told the guy to help her get to her door safely.
He drove off and ran back to y/n who was against the door.
I guided her upstairs and sat her on the bed. I changed her into her pyjamas, or rather my T-shirt.
"Ethannnnn you wook weaally cwute." Y/n giggled kissing my nose.
I smiled and put the cover over her.
"You look cute too, but not when you're a drunken mess." I laughed sliding in next to her.
"Good night." I kissed her forehead.
"I love youuuuuu." Y/n yawned.
"I love you too y/n"

-----------------
Idk what this was really but Lol😂
Amelia ⭐
Vote,comment,share...💖
I'll start writing the imagines tonight 💖