Sierra-Ethan

for// Dolan_Gilinskyxo

Sierra's P/O/V
"YOU NEVER HAVE ANY TIME FOR ME!" I screamed at Ethan. He'd just got back from a 'day out with the guys'. Every week this happens, last time we did anything as a couple was weeks ago.
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH EVERY GUY YOU SEE THEN I'D GIVE YOU SOME TIME!" That was it. I'd had enough.
"Slut." He mumbled under is breath.
"Get out." I said, my speech broken and hurt.
"What?"
"I said GET OUT! Take what's yours and go." Warm tears rolled down my face. I turned my head and walked to our shared bedroom.
"Fine." I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and lift me up.
"PUT ME DOWN!" I tried squirming out of Ethan's grip but I failed.
"You said take what's mine. You're mine." He put me down in front of him and cupped my face. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "I'm sorry Sisi.."
"I'm sorry too." He pulled me in for a hug.
We pulled apart, he looked down at me and smirked. "How about I make it up to do. Make up for lost time." He whispers in my ear.
"I like the sound of that." Eth took my head and lead me to the bed.
I took off his sweats and T-shirt. I went to go and take my top off but he stopped me. "That's my job."
Slowly he took my shirt off, then my jeans.
We quickly took off our underwear.
I lay down on the bed and beckoned Ethan over. He can over and kissed me.
It quickly turned into a make out, then he was lining up.
I nodded to tell him to enter and he did. I moaned as I felt him filling me up.
Ethan started thrusting his hips back and fourth, getting faster and faster.
"Shit ahhh. Don't stop!" I screamed.
"Fuck. You're so hot Sierra!" Ethan grunted
I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and warned Ethan. "Eth, I'm gonna cum." He quickly pulled out.
"What the fuck, why?" I groaned in frustration.
"Hands and knees baby." I followed his instruction.
He slammed into me from behind.
"Shit." My legs were going to give way but he gripped my waist to hold me up.
"Ugh you're so tight." Ethan grunted.
"I'm gonna... Uhh." I felt myself release as I reached my high.
"Wait, I'm almost there." A few more thrusts from behind Ethan came.
He collapsed next to me, our heavy breathing filled the room's silence.
We got under the covers and cuddled up.
"I love you Sierra." He said kissing the top of my head and stroking my brown hair.
"I love you too Ethan."
We fell asleep in each other's arms

----------------------------------
I'm really bad at smut but I hope you liked it💕
Also don't worry, you're on the pill so it's ok if he didn't use a condom😂

I'm probs gonna say this about everyone but I really like your name😂

Amelia