Hot Chocolate//E

I published a new Ethan book earlier called Complicated; it would mean A LOT if you could check it out
-

"Andddd done!" Ethan finished sprinkling the last of the chocolate powder on top of the whipped cream. "My masterpiece." He handed me my mug.

I went to go and take a sip but he stopped me. "I need to take a picture first." He pouted.

"Then why did you give it to me?" I groaned.

"Because I wanted a picture of you holding it." He beamed taking his phone put of his back pocket and opening up the camera.

"Ethan, baby, it's just a hot chocolate." I said trying not to laugh.

"Just a hot chocolate? Y/n it is more than a mere hot chocolate, it is a work of art." His eyes winded and he look offended.

"All you did was layer whipped cream, marshmallows and added coca dusting on top."

He finished taking the photo and looked up at me. "Next time you want a hot chocolate, make it yourself." He took a sip out of my mug, handed it back to me and sashayed away.

"You have a cream moustache!" I called after him.

"It's part of the Christmas spirit!"

~~~~~~
Hello!
Like I said above, I published an Ethan book as I finished Undercover.
This is called Complicated and (as far to my knowledge) is a unique plot.

Let the X-mas imagines begin!🎄
Amelia 🎅🏽