Red Carpet//E

Ethan's P.O.V

Me and y/n stepped out of the shiny black limo and were drowned in flashes and shouts from paparazzi.

We walked up a couple of marble steps and right in front of us was the rolled out red carpet.

We were both in white, simple but bright attire.

(Outfits^ as worn by king and queen Becs)

We strolled down the carpet glamorously and joined the mix of celebrities.

"ETHAN DOLAN OVER HERE!" I heard my name being called and I looked over to see a young woman calling me over.

I grabbed y/n's hand and we walked over to her.
"Good Evening Mr Dolan and Miss y/l/n. You both look gorgeous tonight."

"Thank you. We do try our best." Y/n said, making us laugh.

"Now Ethan, I understand you're friends with one of the lead character, Jake Paul." I nodded and lent in a bit closer to the microphone.

"I am indeed. I'm very proud of him and I can't wait to see it when we go in." I removed my hand from y/n's but wrapped it around her waist.

"Along with everyone else, I am dying to know what's going to happened next with you two. You're Hollywood's ultimate couple! You're seriously setting the standards high." The interviewer laughed

"Well whatever comes our way we'll take it one together. Hopefully everything will be perfect like they always have been." Y/n answered with her eyes sparkling.

"Everything will always be perfect no matter what as long as you're by my side." Me and y/n faced each other and then kissed. It was very short but sent an electric spark of love and passion through it.

"Can you two get any cuter? I'll let you get on now. Thanks for your time!"

We said goodbye to the lady and continued down the carpet.

My hand slid down and squeezed y/n's butt ever so slightly, making her gasp. "I love you so much, especially in that dress but I'll love you more when it's just your pure unclothed body." I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"Ethan stop! You have to wait. But I love you too you fucking sex god."

~~~~~~
Lol what even is this?!?!?!!😂

It's been 1 month and 1 day since I saw my idols on stage and in 1 month it'll be Christmas!

So I did say I might give a sneak peak to my new book. This will just be the description which is very very confusing but when you read the book it'll all make sense.

It's called 'Complicated •e.d'

"Olivia why are you making this so complicated?" Aaron shouted at me.

"It's always been complicated and you know it has."

"You still love him don't you? You love Ethan." His voice broke as he feared my response.

I looked away and wiped away some tears.

"Olivia, I thought we were done with this. You were over him and it was just us all the way. Only you could screw up something so simple." He walked away with a laugh, not turning back

Amelia💫