Baby Troubles pt.3

Sorry this should have been up yesterday but personal issues arose and I felt like shit but then at 10pm my parents found out Dolan tickets were on sale for London so now I have Dolan tickets jmahsjahiahs😊😊😊

I sat at home waiting for Grayson to get back. Alex had made me a hot chocolate and was searching for a fluffy enough blanket for me to snuggle up with.

"Ah! Found one!" He handed me a baby blue blanket that felt like powder to the touch.
Just as he was about to sit down, the doorbell rang.

He jogged to the door and opened it, unveiling a rather distressed looking Grayson.
He ran to my side and sat next to me.
I raised my eyebrows as if to tell if to speak.
"I'm so sorry y/n." I could hear the pain in his voice, the sorrow in his eyes.
I put the hot chocolate on the table and stared at the tv on the wall, which was off.

"Oh well. I must have been a phase to him." I felt emotionless. No matter what anyone could do, I was gone. The old me were never to return. I could try but it would be hard. Very hard.
(a/n-like Grayson's dick)

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. Alex answered it considering he was still stood next to the door.
"I think it's best if you don't come in." Who ever he was talking to, pushed him away and barged in.
"Y/n. We need to talk."

"You've done enough. This is my baby, not yours now. You're gonna have nothing to do with it. Oh and here's this piece of metal, I never liked it anyways." I wiggled the engagement ring off my finger and threw it at his head.

Was that a bit harsh?

Nah. He deserves everything that's coming at him.

"Ethan, just listen to this. This will be the first time I'm saying this aloud. I'm pregnant with my malicious ex fiancé's baby. That's a sentence I'd never even thought I'd have to say.
"Y/n please we can get through this. We love each other."
"Love? Loved more like. You know what it wouldn't have hurt this much if you'd have cheated on me. At least you wouldn't be trying to crawl back.

This is a baby, not some short term commitment. I'm for sure more than ready to bring a mini me in the world, shame the father won't be there."

"I'm not ready for a baby! You can give birth then put it up for adoption then we can get it back when we want to." I laughed and rolled my eyes

"Boy, do you know how adoption works?" He stared at me with a zombie like fixation on my face.
"Ok, Gray, Alex; escort him out. I've had enough. Ethan, it was nice spending the last seven years of our lives together. At least I'll have a miniature you to keep me company, let's hope he doesn't destroy other women's hearts like you did. Goodbye Dolan, have a shit life and I hope you rot in hell."
I zoned out his cries and shouts as he was pushed out the door.

The two of them sat either side of me. "The three amigos. We will stick together through what ever." I picked up their hands and gave them a squeeze.

I'm back for part two my hoes

Five Years Later

"Come on Lia, let's go get ice cream." My four year old daughter, Amelia jumped off the swing and ran to my side.
#sorrynotsorry
"Where's daddy?" She asked with her big hazel eyes searching.
"He's over there." I pointed at Alex who was chatting with Grayson.

Let me explain.

Alex and Grayson were and are for me every day during my pregnancy and now. Me and Alex grew especially close and when the baby arrived we were in a strong relationship. Grayson has always been very supportive and is the best uncle to Amelia.