Geeks|E.D

'They're cute.' 'At least they have each other.' 'Geeks can find love too.'

Those are a few nicer things me and my boyfriend, Ethan, hear as we walk down corridors at school.

We're not nerds. We don't know everything, we're not top of the class for everything but we do specialize in a few areas of things.

I love video games. I'm a girl gamer.  Name any video game and I've most likely played it or know enough to write a few paragraphs about it.
People think I'm strange or abnormal for liking those sort of thing. I'm not really into fashion or makeup or hair; anything much with looks but I don't dress in horrendous sweaters or pants that make you want go gouge your eyes out.
I don't wear glasses which still confuses people. I'm not a stereotype, I am an individual. I don't need glasses or braces or to look ugly to be defined as a geek.

Enough about me, let's move onto Ethan.

He has a collection and a half worth of comic books. Like me and video games, name it and he has read it.
Again, he isn't a stereotype. He doesn't wear glasses, doesn't dress bad at all. In fact, he has some of THE best abs and is on the Football team.

-

It was the end of the day and Ethan was standing by my locker, like everyday.
"Hey babe." He hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"How was your day?" I asked as I did my combination and opened the personalized blue metal locker door.
"It was very good actually. In art we- Hey, what's that?" He stooped what he was originally saying and picked an envelope out of my locker.
"I don't know. It wasn't there this morning. It's addressed to us."

By now the corridor was empty, just the odd few people.
"Come on, let's read it at Starbucks." It was Friday, which meant treat day. We switch the place we go to every week until we've done the full rotation. After that we just start again at Starbucks.

We got into his car and drove there. We went in, ordered and sat at an empty table.
"Who's going to open it?" I asked whilst picking at my cake.

"Can I? Since I was the one who opened it." I shrugged and nodded. Ethan excitedly opened it up and I saw his eyes light up as he read what was inside.

"Come on E, what does it say?" I whined impatiently.

He cleared his throat and read, " Ethan Dolan and Y/f/n are invited to this year's Halloween Love Bash. I won't bother to read out the date and where it is."

I snatched the pink and orange sparkly card out of his massive hand and stared at it.

Normally the populars or the hot people were only invited. "Is this for real?" I asked stunned.

"Yeah! I saw them handing them out earlier. Wait, I shall text Grayson."
Grayson, Ethan's twin was a popular. No one at our school really got bullied or bullied people. The populars looked like bitches or jerks but most of the time they were pretty nice.

"OK Gray confirmed we are invited!" Ethan smiled sippig his Strawberries and Cream Frap.

"YES! Better go dress shopping then. This is our time to shine." I laughed and clapped my hands.

~~~~~

Helloooooo 🌚

Tbh I don't really know what this was but it's cute enough 😅

Mel🙊

BTW: I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT JADISON (jack G & Madison BMIGHT HAVE SPLIT UP LIKE NO NUH UH YOU ARE GOALS AND SHE'S ALMOST 18 SOON IT'LL BE LEGAL BUT  THEY'RE SO CUTE OML