Love//E

We waved the last of the guests off and shut the matte door, stopping anymore cold air entering.

"Ugh why did we offer to have everyone round for dinner." Ethan groaned dragging my to the couch and pulling my into his chest.

"You can't say that! It's your family." He chuckled making his whole body vibrate.

I curled up and he wrapped his arms around me. We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit.

Ethan's large hand made it's way to mine and they intertwined.
"I'm so happy you're my wife y/n." He said randomly making me giggle.

"I'm so happy you're my husband Ethan." I looked up at him, met by his hazel-green eyes admiring me.

"You have beautiful eyes y/n. I'm so happy I can see them everyday when I wake up and before I go to sleep." He lowered his head and planted a few kisses on my lips.

As he pulled away he whispered into my ear, "I'm so fucking in love with you it's crazy."

~~~~~
This was rubbish but oh welly.

I was going through photos deleting them then found this screenshot I took. I meant to talk about it before but I forgot:

Obviously I took this ages ago but-Jay's comment kind of offended me

Jay's comment kind of offended me. Idk why but like we're not all 12. Most people in the fandom are 13-17. Maybe it's just because I've never liked Jay but idk I thought the comment was a but rude. In my eyes the stuff I've read or seen him do is kinda gross and lets be real; ever since him and Alexis broke up he's been a nobody. His career depended on her.

Anyway that's my rant for the day.😂

✌🏽️
Amel🐪