Flirting|G.D

Grayson's P/O/V

Mr Asshelmet's class is one of the most boring classes ever, but there is one thing in the lesson that excites me the most, y/n.

I say thing but I really mean person. Y/n is just naturally beautiful, better than all the other fake ass hoes.
You could say we flirt... A lot. At the rate we flirt at, we might as well be together as we act like a couple.

We've been friends for years but not super close friends. I've been crushing on her for a good while now and it's starting to develop more from a crush into something a bit more meaningful.

She waltzed her way back over to her seat, which happened to be next to me, after handing something out.
As sir was droning on, we started talking like usual.
"I wanna jump out that window sometimes this lesson is so dead." I rolled my eyes.
"If you jump then I lose the most eye pleasing thing to look at." She scrunched her face up with a little smile, "that sounded so much better in my head." Y/n started turning a light red tint.
"Nah, it sounded perfectly fine. It was cute, like you." She smiled revealing her little dimples.
(IF YOU DONT HAVE DIMPLES LETS PRETEND OR JUST CUT THAT BIT OUT. Ok? Thanks!😂💩)
"I want to bunk so bad but I love spending time with you." She sighed.
"You can hang out with me whenever you like. How about we go on a date?" I was trying not to freak out, I'm not just asking any girl out, this is y/n and she's more than special.

She looked up at me with a smile so full of joy it would be impossible for anyone to hate her which some people do, believe it or not.
"I'd love to Dolan." She winked

"You two, stop flirting. World War Two is more important than each other!" Mr Asshelmet's whiney voice screeched from the other side of the class room. The other students giggled.

He turned back to the board and continued writing with a pen that was almost out of ink so it made that awful cringey scratching sound.

"As I was saying before, I'd love to go on a date."y/n whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.
"I'll text you later then." I whispered back with a smirk.

"I told you kids already, STOP FLIRTING IN MY LESSON. THE SOLIDERS DIDN'T FLIRT IN THE WAR SO WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO?!" He cleared his throat after his little out burst and fixed his tie.
"Chill Leroy, just because you can't get a girl doesn't mean you have to stop others." Everyone in he class burst out laughing and y/n buried her face between my chest and arm whilst giggling.

"Grayson, detention." He said in a small voice.
"Ok. I look forward to seeing you later." The bell rang indicating the end of the lesson, which also was the end of the day.

"I'll text you as soon as I get outta here." I handed y/n her folders after she put her rucksack on.
"I look forward to it. All our flirting payed off." We waved each other goodbye. Once she was out of the door it was just me and sir.

"Time to get this detention started Leroy!" I cheered causing him to slump onto his desk chair in despair.

--------------------
Tbh they should have kept Leroy as a pet and kept him in the sink or bath.

Lets talk Shawn. Does he know it's not ok to put my heart through all of that. I'm taking the next week off school because I need to recover

This boi did not take mercy on ma heart

Anyway, I have at least 7 drafts of imagines so I'm looking forward to you guys reading them😊

Amelia🌙