*Crazy|G.D|*

This is going to get oh damnn...if that makes sense. If you're really not comfortable reading smut then do not read....

Grayson's P/O/V

Y/N was walking around the house in tight shorts and a sports bra. She kept bending down in front of me.
"Hey baby, are you ok?" She walked over to me, pushed her body against mine and gave me an innocent look.
"Y/n, you're driving me crazy. This all needs to come off..." I said tugging at her shorts.
She took are shorts off, threw them at me then walked away.
"Fuck you." I shouted after her.
Great, now I have a boner.
Y/n was sitting watching so I quickly ran up the stairs and shut our bedroom door. I took my sweatpants and boxers off and tossed them somewhere. I wasn't wearing a shirt.

I took my hard-on in my hand and slowly started moving it up and down.
"Ahh shit..." I moaned. I thought back to the last time we had sex. How tight y/n was and how she screamed my name.
I started moving my hand faster. I closed my eyes tight.
"Ahh..y/n..I'm cumming. Shit." I felt myself realising over my hand.
I suddenly felt a tongue on my tip. I looked down to see y/n smirking as she licked away the cum.
"I was just downstairs, you could have called me if you needed help." She said slowly rubbing me.
"Please.. F.ffaster." I whimpered at her touch. She shook her head.
I flipped us over and I started grinding on her. "You're gonna have to pay now." I pulled down her thong and her bra.
I opened y/n's legs and licked her heat. "Mmm..Grayyy."
I stuck my tongue inside her. Y/n's hands immediately made their way to my hair. She pushed my head down.
With one hand I started rubbing her clit.
"Ah fuck. Don't stop." She stuttered.
I rubbed her faster.
"Grayson...I'm..gonna...uhhh" she moaned. Her legs tried to close but I held them opened.
I took one final lick then went back up to her face.
"On all fours now." I demanded.
She bent over and I rammed myself into her from the back. "Ah fuck. So wet." I groaned as I thrust into her faster.
"Grayy mmm.." She moaned.
"You're so tight. Shit."
"Don't stop." I reached round and started rubbing her clit."Ahh ughh. I'm gonna cum."
"That's it baby. Cum all over my dick. Scream my name." As I said that we both released at the same time
"Oh. My." Y/n collapsed onto the bed.
"Oh baby, I'm not done yet."
"No Grayson please."
I flipped her onto her back and opened her legs as wide as they could.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks." And with that I slammed myself into her.
She screamed and grabbed hold of my arms.
"No matter how many times I try and stretch you, you're always so tight." I went faster and faster.
"Grayson..ahh" she moaned. Y/n closed her eyes and rolled her head back
"Shout my name baby girl.". I started leaving hickies down her neck.
"Grayson." She whispered
"Scream it." I said as I contained pounding in and out of her, sucking her neck then rubbing her clit.
"AH SHIT GRAYSON. DON'T STOP. I'M SO CLOSE. GRAY!" She screamed.
"Mmm y/n I'm gonna cum." She flipped us over so she was riding me.
"Y/N! AHH FUCK. BABY GIRL DON'T STOP." She started moving back and fourth on my dick.
"Mm I'm so close."
"Cum with me babe." I quickly flipped us over and grinded into her deeply.
"Shit!" She screamed and she reached her climax.
I groaned the came inside her.
I pulled out, licked her clean then collapsed beside her.
"I can't feel my legs." She huffed.
"That was the plan baby." I winked and kissed her.
"Fuck you." She sighed
"Please do." I laughed
I pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep, y/n's ass pressed up against my thing. I wrapped my hands around her, one holding her boob.

-----------------------------------
I can't believe I wrote this.... See you all in hell💉

Amelia🎀