V Day//G

^such a creative name well done amelia

"SURPRISE HOE." I was rudely interrupted by my younger brother/sister bursting in my room.

"YOU SCARED ME YOU LITTLE RAT!" I scream clutching my heart.

"Here, this was on the doorstep." They threw a giant plush Elephant at me, which I managed to catch.
"Ok bye." They slammed the door behind them and I picked up the card that fell on the floor.

I opened it up and read it.

Y/n, Happy Valentines Day my world. I left some gifts outside your bedroom door.

See you later Queen.
Grayson xx

I was confused as to how there was stuff outside my bedroom door but then I realised I hadn't left my room all day.

I placed the elephant on my bed making me smile so hard.

I opened the door and there were gifts in the shape of a heart.

Chocolates, clothes, make up, perfumes, little notes, fluffy socks and sat in the middle was...

"HAPPY VALENTINES Y/N!" Grayson sprang up, being careful not to step on anything.

I jumped and hugged Grayson, not ever wanting to let go. I hadn't seen him for a few weeks. It sounds like not very long but trust me... it is.

"Grayson I love you so much." I grab his face and smother him with kisses.

"I love you so much baby. Now come on, I have a full day off surprises for you. We have no time to be waiting around lets go."

"Wait where are we going? I need to get ready. Oh my do I look a mess? Grayson I need a prewarn-" he kissed me to shut me up.

"Y/n! Stop you look perfect. First stop is an art gallery. I know how much you love them. Then we're going for some afternoon tea then the rest is a surprise." He said all in one breath, ending it with a wink.

"Woah oh my. Grayson you're so perfect how did I get so lucky."

"Nuh uh. How did I get so lucky with you."

"Oh I forgot to throw these at you too." Brother/sister handed me a bunch of roses.

"Did you throw the elephant at her?" Grayson asked them.

"Yeah. You never specified how I should give it." They shrugged... cheeky child.

"I'll get you later, you little rascal." Grayson ruffled up their hair laughing which made me laugh.

"You're so beautiful man. I'm so proud of Sean and Lisa for making you." I giggle staring at Gray in awe.

"Y/n shush baby you're beautiful. Anyway lets get going. I wanna have as much time for the last and most passionate surprise later... if ya get what I mean." Grayson said going slightly pink.

"Ok come on you goof." He picked me up making me welp and laugh and carried me away.

🌹
Why do I have the worst endings I'm such a bad writer lmao.

My friend just asked me to define love, here was my definition:

Lmao they're so long whoopsie

Anyway, PEACE⚡️

Mel