Lit Parents|E.D

You and Ethan have a 15 year old son called Zac.

Your P/O/V
Zac and his girlfriend Megan were in his room. I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about what they are doing up there as I know me and Ethan were like that.
"Can you check on them?" I asked my husband of 10 years.
"Not on my own. He's your son too." Ethan chuckled.
"Fine." I sighed and put my glass on the coffee table
"I can't hear anything thing so that either means they are both quite moaners or they are just chilling. The opposite to us." He winked at me.
We went up the stairs on our tip-toes, trying not to land on a squeaky step.
"Shhh I hear something." Ethan said lightly grabbing my wrist to stop me
"I hear giggling, that's a good sign?" I asked with hope that they weren't doing the dirty
We reaching the landing and walked down three doors until we reached Zac's door at the end.
Ethan put his finger in front of his lips indicating for me to stay quite. "One, two, three." Ethan mouthed and we knocked on the door so lightly only a mouse would be able to hear it.
"Fuck this just barge in." I sighed in defeat
Ethan gripped the handle then quickly and sharply opened the door.
The both of us gasped at the sight causing Zac and Megan to look at us then quickly cover themselves up
"What the hell are you doing here. I told you we needed privacy." Zac shouted as he wriggled around uncomfortably in his sheets
"Zac Troy Dolan what exactly were you doing?" Ethan rose his voice. I could see him trying not to laugh but he had to be strict at this point.
"Can you both get out of my room."
"No. Now the both of you wait here." I exclaimed then grabbed Ethan's hand, pulling him out of the room.
"What are we gonna do. Our fucking 15 year old son was about to have sex with a girl under our roof!" Ethan whined in despair
"Don't worry baby, I have a plan. The same one your parents did with us." I winked as I remembered back to the tine where Ethan's parents caught us about to do it when we were 17.
Ethan smirked and I saw the cheeky glimmer in his eye that liked the sound of my plan.

"Ok so you two know how sex works but you need one of these." I tossed them a condom packet. Me and Ethan were sat at the end of the bed embarrassing the shit out of our beloved son and his wonderful girlfriend.
"Now do you know how to use one of these?" Ethan asked
"Can you please go?! This is one of the most embarrassing things you've ever done." Zac groaned throwing his head back
"Well are you both sure how to stay protected?" I asked squeezing Ethan's hand as I tried not to explode with laughter. The kids nodded their low heads
"Ooo what about diseases, do you need to learn about STDs?" Ethan tried and failed to make the phrase 'STD' sound like a thrilling topic. They shook their heads signalling they'd had enough parental torture for one day.
"I think you guys are ready now. Me and Dad will go to Uncle Gray's and Auntie y/bf/n house for a bit so you have the whole place to yourselves." Ethan and I stood up and walked towards the door.
"Uhh Mr and Mrs Dolan... Can you please not tell my parents about this. They probably also call you bad parents for letting your son bang their daughter." Megan said ashamed
"Oh don't worry honey, we're cool parents. We don't do stuff like that. We're lit." And with the kids mortified after our use of the word lit and the whole previous conversation, we left the house and got in the car.
"High five princess. You're so crafty."
"What can I say, I have a brilliant partner to execute the plans with." I chucked high fiving Eth.
"Let's go tell my brother about his not so innocent nephew." Ethan laughed pulling out the drive
"Sounds like fun!"
-
I didn't know how to end this but I thought it was good enough😂

Where are all my beautiful readers from? I'm from London 🇬🇧
Amelia 🌸