Something Important?|E.D

I like writing ones with kids in it so if you have any ideas comments some for me to write.

You and Ethan have two children together, a boy and a girl.
Your daughter (Hailey) is 13 and your son (Luke) is 15.

Your son's p/o/v

Me and Hailey had been out all day with Uncle Gray. The aim of the day was to give mom and dad some couple time or whatever sappy shit he said.

"Hurry up and open the god damn door before my nipples get icicles Luke!" It was rather late, rather cold and rather dark.

"Just wait Hails. I can't see." I fumbled around looking for the correct key.
"Have you thought about using a light?" She asked in a sassy tone
"My phones dead." I huffed.
"I have a phone too, dick head." She shone the phone torch so I could finally see what I was doing.

As soon as I opened the door she ran in and kicked her shoes off.
"Where do you think mom and dad are?" She asked putting a jumper on.

"How would I know. I don't know fucking everything!" I said in a loud whisper

"Geez, who pissed in your Starbucks." She raised her eyebrows and headed towards the marble staircase, but stopped just before the first step. "I feel like we're forgetting something. Something rather important."

"Why would I know?"
"Because you're older that me." She shook her head continuing up the stairs.
"Grandma is older than us but that doesn't mean she knows everything."
"That's different. She's old. You're my older brother, you should remember things."
"Well I can't remember anything important. Happy?"
"Good enough. But I have a feeling it has something to do with the number 16..."
"Nope. Nothing. Lets get going."

I pushed her up the stairs and we both stood on the landing. "I kind of want to sleep in the other room tonight..." I mumbled, looking at the swarm of doors.

"Rich kid problems. Famous parents problems." Hailey flipped her hair and laughed.
"No need to brag about it. Some people can't even-"

"Shush what's that?" Hailey covered my mouth with her hand that smelt like popcorn and coffee.
"Hear what?" I tried to say. But it came out more as a hum. She removed her hand from my mouth but grabbed my hand instead.
"It's coming from up the hall."

We tiptoed towards the noise, it became louder and louder the closer we got.

We were a few paces away until it hit me what was going on. "I think I'm going to be sick." I clutched my stomach and slid down the nearest wall, my hand still holding my sister's.

"What! Why? You haven't been drinking and we ate the same stuff,I feel perfectly fine. Honestly you have such a weak- OH SHIT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!"

She screamed and ran to her room. I thought that would be the sensible idea too, but I just went into Hailey's room.
"Why are you in hear?" She asked aggressively. She was curled up in a ball staring at her silver glittery feature wall.
"Because I'm just as traumatised as you are and I need company."
"That's a pathetic excuse but sit down anyway." I plonked myself next to her on my bed.

We sat in silence for a while until Hailey broke it with a gasp.
"It was their anniversary! Crap Luke we forget their anniversary!" She flung her hands up in despair. I quickly grabbed my phone from my Adidas jacket and googled dad.

"Oh shit you are right. Why didn't Grayson remind us? Why didn't the press bombard us?"
"Why would I know." She shrugged

There was a knock at the door and it creaked open. There stood mom and dad; mom in her dressing gown and dad in a pair of boxers. Also their hair was very messy.

"Hi kids." Mom waved at us awkwardly.
"Uh hi. We're sorry we forgot it was your anniversary. 16 year huh, that's a long time." I said not looking either of them in the eye.
"Yeah umm what he said."

"That's fine guys. We don't mind really. You're mom gave me the most magica-" mom dug dad in the ribs with her elbow.

"Right well I'm going to bed. It's late." Hail said slightly pushing us all out her door.
"Night Hailey." Dad smiled before closing her door.
"I'm going to bed too, night." I started walking off but muttered something to myself too loud.
"This family has too much sex."

"What did you say young man?" Dad asked raising his voice.
"It means he's a fuckboy!" Hailey shouted.

How on Earth did she hear that.

My eyes widen and I ran off down to my room, knowing I'm going to have a lecture about girls in the morning.

------------
Sup mother cluckers

I have two cold sores and school tomorrow where I will be seeing my crush everyday for the rest of the week.... Shoot meh

If you don't know what a cold sore is and you're not screamish... Google it ;)

Amelia🌺💦