Sophia-Grayson

For// firedolans

Sophia's P/O/V

It was everywhere. All over my twitter and Instagram. How could he cheat on me like this?

I was tagged loads on this photo of Grayson kissing another girl. Not just on the cheek or forehead but on the lips. I screenshotted it so I could zoom in. I still couldn't recognise her. 

I threw my phone on the couch and fell to the floor crying. I thought me and him had something special. I guess we didn't...

Half and hour later Gray came home. I had migrated up to our room with my phone so I could drown my sorrows into the pillow.

"Soph? Soph? Sophia where are you?" I didn't bother to reply. If he had the time to cheat then he had the time to come and find me.

"Babe where are-oh there you are. Why are you crying?" He ran over to me and cupped my tear stained face. 

"Don't act like you care." I spluttered between upset hiccups

"What? What's wrong? I don't understand." Dis bitch...

I shoved my phone in his face with the pic of him and that girl.

I watched his eyes as he studied it then watched as I saw his confused face turn into an amused one. He handed the phone back chuckling.

"why are you laughing? This is serious! You fucking cheated on me and you're laughing!" 

"babie.... it's edited. Look, there is a picture of me kissing you with that outfit and the you can see the line where it's been joined." He rubbed my thigh and smiled. I felt my face burn up and I hid my face in a pillow.

"That is so embarrassing. That edit's stupid.... I'm stupid for believing you'd cheat on me!"

Grayson pulled me up into a hug "hey babygirl it's all fine, just a little misunderstanding." He stroked my ginger hair. "Buttt I know a way you can make up for it." He trailed off.

I pulled away and looked at him smirking, I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Mm go on..." I played with the hem of his shirt.

He pushed me on the bed taking my shirt off, attacking my lips. As we made out, more of our clothes came off and very soon we were naked. 

I felt demeaning so I mentally decided this was all going to be the way I want it. "Lye down and stay there." I pinned Gray's hands above his head and left hickeys down his jaw and neck.

I grasped his hard-on it my hand and slowly slid onto it, moaning as it went deeper.

I started bouncing up and down and kissing Gray at the same time.

"Shit Soph don't stop." He gripped my waist (grips on your waist front way, back way you know that I don't play.... Sorry😂- guess the song)

"Mmm Grayson" I started grinding my hips aginst him

"Sophia do thst again." He groaned. And closed his eyes.

"Fuck Grayson, you're so big" I felt my high coming as I started to slow

Grayson filpped us over and slammed into me. "Oh fuck!" I screamed. Well the neighbours know were in now...

"Mmm babygirl scream my name again so the whole street can hear." His voice was deep and raspy marking me so close to releasing

"Gray I'm gonna- ugh" I felt my walls clench around him and my body relaxed.

Grayson thrusted a couple more times before he came. He collapsed next to me and kissed my forehead.

"We need fans to make edits like that more often." I yawned cuddling up to Gray and pulling the covers over us.

"Mm I agree. I love you too much princess to ever cheat on you." Grayson pulled me in against him tighter, making me feel safe.

"I love you too Gray."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Sophia, sorry you had to wait ages. I didn't know how to end it so Iumm yea lol

This is the last imagine (apart from urs Alana, ik you want one so I'll write it)

I'll probs do requests again in the near future...

Amelia xx