Chapter 10

"Where is she doc?", the joker asked. Where is who?

Arkham was silent but Its like arkham imediatly knew who he was talking about. I looked at them both clueless. The joker walked over to arkham and reached in his purple coat for his knife.

"Do you wanna know what happened to the last man who didnt answer me?", the joker said, sticking the blade in Arkham's mouth.

"I did him a favour, since he didnt like talking so much, I cut his tongue out. Now he can't talk at all", the joker giggled. Arkham gulped again.

"So lets try again. Where is harley?", the joker growled. Harley? Who the hell is that?

"J who is-", I got cut off.

"QUIET", the joker boomed. I saw arkham jump. Ive never seen j like this before.

"Shes still at arkham asylum, floor -5", Arkham said scared, he looked like he was about to start crying like a baby. Joker quickly stuck duct tape back over Docs mouth.

J quickly walked to the door but I blocked his way, "what's going on?".

"Mavis stay here and keep an eye on him", the joker said trying to get past me.

"But-", I stopped. He sounded calm but his eyes showed a different story. I let him pass and he quickly walked out the door. I looked at arkham, he was still taped to the chair, sweating and mumbling to himself. I closed the door to the penthouse. I walked up to arkham and ripped the duct tape off.

"Who is harley?", I asked, my face serious.

"Why should I tell you anything", doc spat.

"Because if you dont, that little precious car of yours will be blown up in to a million pieces", I smirked. He thought for a moment.

"So you want to know about harley Quinn?", Arkham sighed. I nodded.

"Well. Harleen Quinnzel is her real name, but she calls herself harley Quinn. Harley and the joker met at arkham about 2 years ago. She used to be a doctor there and the joker was one of her patients, but the joker brainwashed her into thinking that madness is the best way to live and she changed. She became his partner in crime or his sidekick. The joker and her are dating but some times when she gets too obsessed with him, the joker looses intrest in her. She has been in arkham for a few months thanks to Batman. By the way, if the clown brings her here, your probably going to end up with a head ache.", Doc said.

"Whats she like?", I asked out of curiosity.

"Shes annoying, obsessed with the joker, stupid and obnoxious. But shes pretty good with a mallet. I know that from experience", Arkham sighed.

I put the tape back over Arkhams mouth and sat down against the white wall. Why did the joker not tell me about this harley Quinn? Was he using me to get answers from arkham? If he has harley why did he need me? All these questions.

But what did I expect? In what universe would the joker ever be completely honest? Theres always a catch or a game. Theres always a trick up his sleeve.