Chapter 12

We decided to steal a TV from one of the rooms and put it on the counter of the kitchen. We turned on the TV and went over to GCN.

"Police are still searching for doctor Arkham, the joker and the jokers new sidekick." The lady on the news said. Harley's  face went bright red.

"Shes not your sidekick is she puddin?", she screamed angrily.

"Awh poor little harley, yes she is", the joker said in a neutral voice.

"But. but",  said with a shaking bottom lip.

"Harley im sorry but your just not funny anymore", he said casually, leaning against the wall. With that, she grabbed doctor arkham by the chair and stormed out of the room, dragging a screaming arkham behind her.

"What are you doing harley?", the joker raised an eyebrow.

"Find your own hostage", she shouted back to him, going into the elevator.

"You know. I wanted to try something else", I said, still watching the TV full of thought.

"What is it?", he said licking his lips.

"You never did finish that ferry experiment did you?", I asked, looking at him.

"No.no.no. I never do the same joke twice", he said.

"Well you didnt exactly finish it and this time its my doing", I said, waiting for a responce. He was silent for a few minutes then nodded.

"But I wanna change up some things", I said.

He raised his eyebrows, "go on"...

.......