Chapter 17 (end)

Mavis's POV

I slowely opened my eyes. My surroudings were fuzzy but they slowely adjusted. I realised that i was being dragged by two men. They both had uniforms on. Shit. I tried to move my arms but realised that i was in a striaght jacket and my ankles were cuffed.

I looked around me in a panic. I was being dragged down a hallway. The walls and floors were white. Giant metal doors lined the walls, they had one small glass panel, beady eyes staring at me as i was dragged down the hall.

One door i passed had a name tag next to it, guards also guarded the door. The tag read: Joker

I saw the jokers face through the glass panel, his eyes unreadable but a smile still on his face, he started laughing. I tried to wrestle the guards again.

"Dont worry, you'll be in your cell really soon", one guard said as he tightened his grip on my arm. Suddenly we stopped, i looked to see a door, tag next to it reading: Mavis.

I got dragged into my cell, it was dark with only one dim light hanging from the ceiling. The walls were white and padded. There was one small toilet in the corner and one sink.

The guards sat me down on my bed. The bed was hard with one thin blanket and a flat pillow. The guards uncuffed my ankles and left, slamming the metal door behind them. I ran up to the door, looking through the glass panel. Soon enough i saw harley also getting dragged down the hall, straight jacket, ankle cuffs and all.

Harley looked like she had been crying. Just as she was about to pass jokers door she tried to wrestle the guards.

"You tried to kill me you son of a bitch! Ill kill you myself for what you've done to me!", she screamed crying as the guards restrained her and continued dragging her down the hall. She stared at me as she passed my door. Her eyes puffy and red from all the crying.

2 Months later

BANG! I sat straight up, awoken by a loud bang sounding like an explosion. I ran up to my door looking down the hall. I saw jokers men surrounding a blown up prision door, dead guards covering the floor. Soon enough alarms were sounding in black gate.

Next thing i saw was joker stepping out of his cell, adjusting his purple coat. He looked down the hall pleased with himself.

"Hey J let me out!", i screamed, as i banged on the door trying to get his attension. He turned his head and looked straight at me. He smiled which formed into a hysterical laugh. I was confused i didnt know why he was laughing. He turned his head back towards the direction the exit was in and walked away. I felt anger and dispair boiling inside of me. I banged on the door demanding he let me out but he just kept walking.

What did i expect? This is typical joker. He just throws people away without a second thought. I clenched my jaw. Im going to get out of here.  I was done with the shit food, the hard bed, the useless councelling and lastley... I missed freedom.

2 weeks later

The police had finally gone, they were finished with their investigating and their interigating. I didnt tell them anything obviously. Joker was going to be mine.

I walked to my sink, washing my face with the warm water. Ive spent two months and two weeks without a mirror. I dont even remember how i look anymore, i dont even remember what good food tastes like anymore.

I walked to the my door again, looking down the hall. That same hall ive been looking at day after day. Suddenly, a face emerged close to mine on the other side of the door, causing me to jump back in fright. It was harley but how did she-

"Its time to get back at that slob", harley said, referring to joker. I heard my door unclick and it slowley swung open. Ivy was with harley too. Harley helped me get out of the straight jacket. I looked down the hall to see guards all on the floor, some knocked out and some tied to the wall with vines.

"Lets go before the coppas come", harley said exitedly, as she started doing cartwheels down the hall, ivy following her closley behind.

"Time for a little thing called revenge", ivy said to me, as we exited the building.

I dont know what they were planning, but i sure as hell was in. No one leaves me in a cell when id helped them do numerous crimes. Hes not going to get away with this.

Written by Batroyalty