Chapter 14

Mavis's P.O.V

RING! RING! I had been sleeping on the floor next to the apartment window when My eyes shot open in panic only to realise that the awful ringing was the old telephone that sat on the kitchen counter. Joker walked casually over to the phone and answered.

"Yes?", he said.

"Harley?!", he said sounding angry this time.

"Wha-", He said looking shocked. He let go of the phone and started for the door, leaving the phone hanging by its spiralling wire.

"Whats going on?", I asked as I clumsily got to my feet.

"Just follow me", joker growled, making his way Down the hall. I quickly ran after him and followed him into the elevator.

"I swear I will kill her", he growled as he hit his purple gloved fist against the elevator wall.

Harley's P.O.V

"Tie him up real tight ivy, wouldnt want Doc escapin now do we?", i called accross the room where ivy was duct taping the unconscious Dr arkham to a chair. We were in an old warehouse on the outskirts of gotham we in a room filled to the brim with gasoline drums.

"I dont know why you even bother harls. Joker is clearly using you", she said, walking over to me while I was buisy setting up the last gasoline drum. Ivy stood impatiently waiting for me to finish, her red hair falling behind her shoulders and her leaf bodysuit rustling with every breath. I was dressed in my classic red and black bodysuit.

"Ivy i told ya. once we kill the bat, my puddin and i will be able to be together and we wont have to worry about that pesky bat anymore", i said, as i skipped over to the window of the old warehouse, waiting for batman to arrive.

"Wake Doc up for us will ya?", i said cheerfully as i sat ontop of one of the gasoline drums, swinging my legs happily.

Ivy growled and walked over to dr arkham. With a swift hand movement she slapped him hard on the cheek causing him to jump and his eyes to quickly open in shock. I skipped over to the wide eyed arkham and ripped the duct tape off his mouth. I signalled for
Ivy to keep watch by one of the warehouse windows, she nodded and did as she was told.

"Now if you want to get out of here alive, im gonna need ya to do as i say. Cahpeesh?", i asked as i outstretched a hand, forgetting that both his hands were tied behind his back. He nodded with wide eyes.

"Well mista im gonna need ya to scream out for batman to come and save ya", i said as i leaned casually on one of the gasoline drums, arms crossed.

"Oh and by the way, there is a slight chance that you may die. Clock is tickin", i said as i looked at the bomb that was attached to the drum i was leaning against. It read 10 minutes and 43 seconds and counting.

Dr arkham started frantically screaming out for batman to save him. Just as he started screaming, someone bashed through the warehouse door.