Chapter 16

Harley's P.O.V

I opened by weary eyes, skwinting because of the light and realising i was tied up. My head ached and my whole body hurt. I looked around, i was back in the hotel but i seemed to be in the basement.

Mavis and mr j were standing in the corner, joker focusing on contents on the table infront of them and mavis with a concerned look on her face. I tried to talk but the sound of my voice was muffled by a thick piece of tape covering my mouth. I tried to wriggle free. Joker heard me and looked over his shoulder, anger in his eyes.

Why is he so angry? I just did him a favour. And why am i tied up like this?

So many questions running through my head. Joker turned around, blade in hand and walked towards me with mavis following closely behind. I felt a sudden surge of jelously as i stared at mavis emerge.

Why does she get to be his sidekick?Joker approched and ripped the tape off my mouth, causing my skin to sting.

"You... You stole everything from me", joker said, his voice sounded calm but i knew he wasn't.

"But i thought you wanted the batman gone?", i said as tears began forming in my eyes. I didnt understand, isn't this what hes been trying to do for years?

"Only if i do it idiot! That was my life to take, not yours", he shouted in a growling voice. I started to cry, tears staining my cheeks and smudging my white facepaint. Joker slicked back his hair and sighed.

"You're going to reget what you did", he said in almost a chuckle. I started to hysterically scream and cry. My heart was broken. Its my fault. Its my fault. I screwed up. Joker reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a hand gun. I wriggled and wriggled but the rope wrapped around me was strong and kept me tightly in place.

"You were never that funny anyway", joker raised the gun the my head. I whimpered as he put his purple gloved finger on the trigger.

Suddenly. A figure burst through the basement door and threw a sharp object at jokers hand, causing joker to drop the gun in pain. Joker held his hand and pulled out the sharp object out of his hand, inspecting it in shock. Its was a blood covered baterang.

Joker smiled and pulled out a second gun out of his purple coat, mavis doing the same. They both attempted to shoot the dodging figure, joker laughing as he did. Batman knocked the gun out of mavis's hand and punched her in the head causing her to fall the the ground unconcious (hah!) but as he did, joker quickly shot him in the left arm causing batman to grown in pain.

Blood seeping out of his arm, batman kicked the jokers feet from out under him causing the joker to fall on his back and drop his gun. Batman jumped on top of the joker holding him down but joker fought back deciding to dig his gloved finger into batmans bullet wound causing batman to growl in agony and more blood to seep out of the wound.

I watched in tears as batman raised his right arm in a fist and beat my puddin over and over, however joker continued laughing. Jokers nose started bleeding and his mouth wounds started tearing. Batman got up and pulled joker by his coat collar onto his feet.

"Its good to see you too bats", joker giggled.

"You're going back to blackgate", batman said, as he turned joker around and cuffed his hands. Joker laughed in responce. suddenly i heard police sirens outside and GCPD officers flooded through the basement door, all armed.

"Put your hands up freak", one officer ordered.

"I think hes talking to you bats", joker giggled, as blood from his reopened scars ran down his cheek.

Batman punched joker to the ground and dropped a smoke bomb. The thick smoke made it impossible to see and caused me to cough. When the smoke cleared, joker was on the ground and there was no sight of batbrain.

"Ok officers, time to get these three to blackgate", sighed jim gorden. Joker lay on the ground, face covered in blood laughing. Mavis was still unconcious on the ground (some use she was).

I guess its Back home for me.