Chapter 11

After a few hours the door bust open. A girl wearing a red and black jump suit stomped over to me. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were blue.

"Are you trying to steal my mr j?", she said almost in a squeal. I was half asleep, it was 11:46. I suddenly saw the joker walk through the door, he looked irratated, i could see why. He had lipstick marks all over his face, they were kiss marks.

"Im not trying to steal anyone", i yawned.

"Harley what are you doing", J asked. He also looked half asleep.

"Im just lettin Ms M know that your my puddin and if she tried anything, ill shoot her. bang!", she shouted. I could see why arkham told me i would get a head ache. Jeeze. Speaking of arkham, he was fast alseep, still taped to the chair.

"But its a ok mr j, i know i can trust you", she said as she leaped into his arms, causing his eyes to widen in suprise. He looked very unamused.

"Harley, can you do me a favour?", j said putting her down, yawning as he did.

"Anything for you puddin", she squealed happily.

"Go get me a drink", he yawned.

"Sure thing Mr j", she said, happily skipping out of the room. When she was gone, J ran to the door and slammed it close, then locked it.

"What are you doing?", I asked surprised.

"Shes already starting to irritate me", he said with a moody face.

"So your just gonna leave her out there?", I asked, confused.

"Ive done it many times before so why not", he yawned. J sat against the wall and I was sitting in the corner of the room where the window and the wall met.

I soon fell asleep.

........

"Wakey wakey mavy wavy!", i heard harley say, then i got hit with a pillow. Shes starting to piss me off too.

I growned and opened my eyes. I saw the joker sitting on the ground against the wall, right where i last saw him, eating pancakes.

"I made some pancakes M", she sqealed and shoved a plate of pancakes in my hands. I was still half asleep so i just stared at them for a few minutes before actually eating them. The pancakes tasted funny but i still ate them.

"Ill go fetch some glasses", she sang happily as she skipped out of the room.

"Is she always this loud and happy?", i growned.

"Yes", the joker said, he still looked irritated.

"Do you regret letting her out?", i asked. The joker laughed at my question.

"I didnt let her out, i was trying to stop them from letting her out. After i heard that an asylum was letting her go i thought i would convince them to get her to stay", J laughed. I laughed also.

"They didnt listen?", i giggled.

"No, they just thought it was another one of my tricks", he sighed. Harley skipped back into the room carrying drinking glasses which were filled with either red or green cordial.

"Look the red is mr j's smile and the green is mr j's hair", she giggled happily. I felt like i wanted to rip my own hair out, shes so obsessed it isn't even funny.

"Red please", I said when she came around with a tray of glasses. I had a sip of the red and it tasted like it was just cordial and no water, I started coughing. Joker was about to take a sip of the cordial Once J heard me coughing he slowley put his glass down.
Arkham woke up due to a huge crash caused by harley dropping a glass.

"Oh great another clown", he sighed.

"Hey! dont be mean doc", she whined. For a second I wished I could be as happy as she was, even if her boyfriend kicks her out of a hotel room for the whole night, she remains happy.

"So harley how did you end up in arkham?", I asked.

"Well I used to work there, but then Mr j showed me that a life full of madness is better than living in a life full of normality. He showed me that the only sensible way to live in this world is without rules", she squealed and cuddled up to him on the ground.

"How'd you get to arkham", she asked, big smile on her face.

"People just didn't get my way of things I guess", I said seriously, taking a big gulp of my strong cordial.

"What did you do?", she giggled. Everyone in the room focused on me.

"It doesnt matter now, its in the past", I said, getting up and walking out of the room. Everyone remained quiet. I walked around our floor and explored some of the open hotel rooms, it seemed like our penthouse was the best room in the hotel.

"You truly are one hard egg to crack", the joker said, walking next to me casually down the hall.

"Ive been told that many times before", I giggled.

"Whats harley up to?", I asked.

"Shes showering, thinks im gonna join her but im not really in the mood", he said slurring his words again. I laughed, I dont blame him, if I were him and she were my girlfriend, I would be rather put off the idea too.