Speak of the devil & he shall appear

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END! II KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL READ IT BUT ITS IMPORTANT! IT'S ABOUT LUKA! I never read them even when the author says its important but this is a must need to know thing. Sabrina xxxx

Chapter Four

In the morning I woke up to someone trailing kisses up and down the nape of my neck.

"Arrabellaaaa, get up my darling.... It's only Wednesday and your second day of school..." Luka whispers in my ear dragging out the word 'school'. I ignore him and pretend im still asleep. I hear him sigh and walk around to the other side of the bed.

"Get up before I tickle you." He says going from a sweet tone to a warning tone in a split second. I snap my eyes open to see that he's already dressed and ready to go. He's wearing his black rip jeans, a white tight t-shirt and his signature grey beanie. Dauhm!

"I went home and got dressed. C'mon we have ten minutes to leave." He says smacking my ass as I walk to my closet. Looking through my clothes i chose black skinny jeans, a white tank top with a mid jean jacket along with some black pumps.

Slipping them all on I walk back out to Luka who's sitting on the bed playing on his phone. I lean against the door frame of my closet with one of my legs crossed over the other whilst twirling my hair. I clear my throat getting Luka's attention. I bite my lip as he does a double take looking up at me. Holding back a giggle I watch as he chucks his phone on my bed without taking his eyes of mine before walking towards me letting his eyes gaze down my body checking me out. He grabs my hips pulling them towards his. Gripping the back of my neck he pulls me into a passionate kiss leaving me breathless. Wrapping my arms fully around his neck I deepen the kiss by pulling his hair making him open his mouth. Taking my chance I slip my tongue in his mouth making him groan and tighten his hold on my hips. I pull back as I feel the bulge in his pants sticking into my hip. I giggle as he pouts and groans.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late." I say walking out the door. I hear him curse and follow me out.

+++++++++

Third period just finished and as I'm walking out of science I feel a muscular arm wrap around around my waist tugging me to the left and bang into their chest. I giggle as the sparks go off when Luka kisses my neck. I kiss his cheek and take his hand, starting to walk towards the cafeteria.

"Am I meeting your friends today?" I ask eagerly playing with his fingers while we're walking. He chuckles and brings my hand up to his lips pecking it before nodding. I squeal and walk faster making him laugh louder.

Stepping into the big lunch room I pull Luka into the line grabbing a tray and pulling everything that looks good on there. Mhmm chips, nachos, hamburgers, hash browns. I put a can if coke and a peach ice tea onto the tray pushing it along. I hear Luka cough behind me. I turn and see he's got his arms folded with an eye brow raised looking at the pile of food on my tray.

"It's for you two don't worry. I'm not that fat..." I say shrugging whispering the last few words. He sighs and hugs me from begins resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I didn't mean it like that Arrabella. Your not fat, your perfect." He says taking my hands in his still hugging my back. I smile a little kissing his cheek and getting my purse out ready to pay for the pile on my tray.

Just as I'm about to give the lady the twenty dollar note Luka wraps an arm around my waist spinning me around replacing my body with his. He quickly gives the lady his money before I can think. I glare at him when he takes the tray winking at me before walking towards a table.