Bad tempers and Goodbyes

Please tell me if the chapters crap! Would help alot! Thankyou! Feedback!!! Ideas!!!

Chapter fifteen

Going in public with Luka is probably the worst thing I could ever do. It all ends the same way.

A guy looks at me

Luka gets jealous

A guy talks to me

Luka shouts at him.

A guy looks at me

Luka threatens him

A guy smiles at me

Luka hits him.

But this time was a tad different.

The waiter asked how I was, how my week has been whilst smiling at me. Luka glared at him, shouted at him, punched him, then got us kicked out of the restaurant.

"You have such a bad temper!" I yell out stepping out of the car slamming the door as I go.

"I do not! He deserved it!" He yells back.

"Maybe I should just become a hermit and NEVER LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE AGAIN!" I scream at Luka just as we walk through the door. I storm into the kitchen grabbing a peach ice tea opening it.

"He was flirting with you!" He shouts leaning on the counter. I raise my eyebrows at him taking a sip of my drink ignoring the fact that he just raised his voice at me. He sighs and bangs his head on the counter.

"It doesn't matter if he did because he doesn't have a chance with me! No one does! When are you going to get it through your head that I don't want anyone else Luka! I want you! That's it, and still you think I'm going to run off to Vegas and elope with the freakin waiter!" I shout as I head up the stairs. I hear him growl and sigh following me up.

Changing into one of Luka's shirts I get into bed sighing happily when the mattress swallows me into its cushions. I turn on my side when I feel Luka crawl under the covers scooting closer to me. He lifts my shirt off completely tossing it behind him before pushing his arm under my shoulder drawing gently on my bare back. I shiver at the goosebumps he's giving me. He knows I soften up when he does this. His fingers gently move up and down my back making patterns.

I give up being mad at him and turn around cuddling into his chest. Both our bare chests pressed up against each other as he pulls me closer. I look up at his face gently running my hand over his cheek. I play with his lip ring gently.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask tugging on it gently. He shakes his head closing his eyes. Scooting up on the bed so my heads above his on the pillow I lean down to whisper in his ear.

"Does that mean I can kiss you and that we can do... other things now?" I whisper seductively in his ear. A smile tugging on my lips when his eyes snap open. He nods vigorously like a little boy who was just offered candy. I kiss him running my fingers slowly through his hair moaning when his hands start moving towards the front of my bare chest. When he nibbles on my bottom lip I pull away and turn around closing my eyes teasing him.

"Ah sorry, too tired. Night baby, love you!" I say quickly trying to sleep. I can imagine him with his mouth hung open with his eyes wide.

I snuggle my back into his chest more pressing my ass against his boxers making his little friend twitch in his thin material boxers. I moan and move my ass up and down his boxers as if twerking slowly but in bed. He groans and holds my hips making me stop. I giggle closing my eyes for good, drifting off into a peaceful sleep..

I'm at home pacing around the living room worried as hell. Sarah hasn't contacted anyone from the pack since Sunday, it's not Friday night and no ones seen her! Not even Chad!

I sigh and sit down next to Luka on the comfortable couch leaning into him. He rubs my back calming me down as I wrap my arms around neck nuzzling my face into him.

"Where is she Luka? She's pregnant! By herself! What of something's happened to her and the baby!" I cry out. Luka kisses my forehead still rubbing my back.

"She's fine Ria, both her and the baby are perfectly fine." He says using his nickname for me. He said since everyone else calls me either 'Aria', 'Bell', or 'Bella' he needs his own nick name. So he chose Ria. I think it's cute, he spent two days trying to think of one. Just as Luka leans down to kiss me Chad walks in the living room holding a piece of folded paper. A pained expression on his tear filled face.

"She left. She. Just. Left." He says simply. Drops to the floor and burst into tears sobbing. I grab the paper from the floor unfolding it while Luka goes to comfort his best friend. I hold my hand to my mouth as I read the paper, it's a note from Sarah.

Dear everyone,

I'm sorry but I have to do this. I can't stay here for the pregnancy and be judged. I'm seventeen! I haven't even finished high school! I'm moving in with a family member in LA. There, I will finish the pregnancy and will do the remainder of my schooling in homeschool. The family member that I'm staying with is a teacher.

I'm sorry Arrabella

I know I didn't tell you but I will be home. I don't know If i'll be home for your eighteenth but I will see you again, all of you.

Chad, I love you more than you know. Please don't come looking for me. I'll find my way home. I love you so much baby. xoxoxo

Goodbye,

With love,

Sarah.

Please give me feedback and ideas! I cannot stress this enough! Ideas and feedback are what makes this story and I want this to be something that you guys helped me write and create!

xxxx