No kisses

Enjoy!!!

Chapter fourteen

A pretty girl walks in with blue medical gloves on. She has dark red hair with multiple piercings on her face and has tattoos going up and down both arms and onto her chest. She looks at me already sitting on the bed and smiles brightly showing her perfect teeth.

"Hi I'm Kate and I'll be the one doing both of your piercings today. So we're doing you're nose, is it?" She says looking between the two of us. I nod feeling safe with her. She smiles again and gets everything ready. She cleans my nose area with a wipe. Asking me where I want it to go she puts a dot with a marker as a stencil.

"Your the boyfriend?" She says looking at Luka. He nods and smiles.

"This might hurt a little so if you want him to hold your hand that would be cool." She says looking at me smiling. I stick my hand out towards Luka grinning wanting him to hold me. Kate laughs and positions the needle. I suck in a breath when she gently pushes the needle in. My eyes water but don't come down. She nudges the ring inside the whole looping it so it doesn't come out. She stands back looking it over.

"There. All done." She says handing me a mirror. Now positioned on my nose is a ring in the middle area. I smile and nod thanking her.

I jump off the bed and look towards Luka. He kisses my cheek jumping up on the bed.

"I love it" he says looking at my nose.

"What exactly are you getting done?" I ask him while Kate gets a new pair of gloves on.

"My bottom lip done if you must ask." He says smiling. I tilt my head imaging him with a lip piercing. Hmm he'd look even better.

"You'd look hot with that I reckon." I says standing on his right, next to the bed. He gasps in mock horror.

"Are you saying I don't look hot now?" He says gasping. I giggle and nod kissing his lips.

"Are you ready?" Kate asks looking at Luka. He nods and sticks out his bottom lip being silly. Kate laughs and starts the process all over again. By the end of it Luka's eyes are tearing up lots and he's sniffling.

"You. Are. Such. A. Baby!" I yell hitting his chest.

"It hurt okay!" He yells back.

"Oh stop whinging!" I say scoffing.

"Now I wouldn't recommend any kissing unless he insists because moving if the ring could cause pain in his lip so that's a warning. Put this stuff on your nose and your lip every morning and night with a cotton tip to keep away infection." She says handing us two small bottle of piercing cleaner.

"AWH too bad for you no kisses for Luka." I say laughing teasing him. His mouth drops making Kate let out a loud chuckle.

"You guys are adorable! I wish I found my mate" Kate says squealing. We both freeze when she says mate.

"Wait, your a-?" She's nods cutting Luka off.

"Yep, werewolf right here! I don't belong to a pack though cause i only moved here a few months ago." She says shrugging. A idea comes pops into my mind.

"Join our pack!" I say thinking out loud. She shakes her head unsure.

"Really? Do you think the Alpha will mind?" She says quietly. I giggle and wrap an arm around Luka's waist.

"I don't mind" Luka says causing a small giggle to come out of me. Kate's eyes widen bowing her head in respect.

"I'm sorry Alpha." She mumbles.

"Then it's settled! Come around to our house on Saturday and we'll make it official! Party!" I squeal hugging her.

When Luka goes to pay I quickly take a picture of the tattoo I was looking at before. Joining back with Luka and Kate I give Kate our numbers and our address. Waving over my shoulder I walk out hand in hand with Luka. Getting into the car he turns to me trying to kiss me but I turn my head so he pecks my cheek.

"I cant kiss you! You'll get hurt Luka." I say soothing his cheek. He shakes his head at me.

"I don't care I'm not driving without one kiss." He says stubbornly. I sigh and gently crash our lips together trying to to hurt him. I pull away when he licks my bottom lip wanting entrance.

"Nup! You got your kiss now I want my food. Lets go." I say sternly. He groans and starts the car. I giggle kissing his cheek. As we pull out I hear him mumble 'food hear we come'. I take my hand in his leaning my head on the window.

Thankyou!!! Feedback please!!!

Xxxx