Son of a bitch.

Chapter Five

It's been a whole week since I moved here and a whole week since I met Luka. We're going on strong and nobody can change that. We've been having some trouble in school though... The school slut, Holly has been trying to take Luka from me but obviously that wasn't going to work.

Right now I'm sitting on Lukas bed on my phone. We got home from school a couple of hours ago and Luka went straight to sleep. I stayed over last night to meet the pack, I still haven't met his parents though but I'm meeting them tonight.

Checking the time I see that it's about six thirty. Dinner was at seven so I have to get him up and dressed. Jeez I'm like his mother...

Sighing I put my phone on the black bedside table next to his king size bed and jump up off the bed. I walk around to his side of the mattress and bend down moving a lock of soft hair that's fell in his eyes. I smile watching him furrow his eyebrows as my fingers touch his forehead when I move his hair. Leaning down I kiss his forehead tenderly before pulling back and running my fingers through his hair.

"Luuuuukaaa, get up. It's six thirty." I say softly in his ear. He groans and snuggles in more to the doona. I sigh and lean down to kiss his lips gently. He moans and leans up more as I try to pull away. I giggle as his hand keeps my head in place stopping me from moving.

Grabbing my hips Luka lifts me up and twists us around so he's now on top of me and I'm where he was laying. I giggle when he starts planting kisses randomly all over my face. He laughs along with me and nuzzles his face in the side of my neck. He starts sucking on my neck just where my shoulder and neck meets. His teeth scraping out making a thought scramble to the front of my brain. Why hasn't he marked me yet? We've been together for a week now, why hasn't he even brought it up? Now seems like a pretty good time actually. I lace my fingers threw his hair as I tilt my head back. Now or never...

"Luka?" I gasp out as he starts sucking harder on my now tender skin. I hear him groan in response.

"Why haven't you marked me yet?" As soon as the words leave my mouth he freeze. I bet if I pushed him over he'd stay stuck in the same position he's in now just the other way.

"Luka?" I ask again worried. He shakes his head and sits up moving to the edge of the bed leaning his elbows on his knees running his hands through his hair. I pout and whimper missing his touch. What's wrong with him? I crawl over to him and lean up on my knees leaning on his back. I lean down and kiss his neck making him shudder. I wrap my arms around his neck from behind so their hanging over his chest. I kiss below his ear before I mumble.

"What's wrong baby?" He sighs and gently pushes my arms away from his chest and gets up. He walks into the bathroom and i faintly hear him mumble.

"I'm getting ready." Before he closes the door. I shot of rejection passes through me resting on my heart. It feels as if a sharp objects gently pushing, awaiting for the skin of my heart to puncture.

My eyes start to water when he comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. But what hurts the most is when he walks straight past me, gets dressed then walks straight out the door not even sparing me a glance or even a word.

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve and get up walking towards Luka'a closet. I take out my white silk button up shirt. It's got Black putting running up the middle and the sleeves are three quarters that have a button to put it up on either side. I take out my black tight mini skirt that has tight frills on the material. It lace but the frills stick to the cotton. It ends mid thigh so it's not too short. I tuck in my shirt under my skirt.

I walk into the bathroom taking a look in the mirror. I brush my teeth and slip the brush through my long dark brown hair. My hair grows at a fast rate so it's another inch longer than when I moved here. It cascades down my back and front to the side of my boobs ending just below my hips. It's waves making me look more mature.

Seeing as I don't wear makeup much I add some coats of mascara on my eye lashes making my eyes pop as well as some Blood Red Lipstick. I step back to see if I'm ready. I nod in acceptance and walk back out checking the time.

Hmm it's quarter five to seven. Just in time.

Slipping on my big black pumps I walk in front if Luka's full length mirror on the wall. I look an inch of two taller now... Yes!

Grabbing my phone I walk out and down the three flights of stairs. When I get to the bottom I fix my skirt pulling it down then walking out into the kitchen/family room/dining area. I'm instantly filled by over three hundred wolves. I scan the room trying to spot Luka. I find him sitting next to Holly in the family room. She's latched onto his arm talking to him. He's not even shaking her off!

Son of a bitch.

I stalk over to them standing about a metre away from the my legs apart with my hands on my hips. Once Luka spots my Heels he freezes. His eyes slowly glide up my legs up my upper body and onto my face locking eyes with me. He gulps heavily before shrugging off Holly's arm. I roll my eyes and walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I see who I'm guessing to be Luka's Dad talking whilst the Luna walks around the kitchen replying to him and doing up the finishing touches on the food. I clear my throat watching them turn their heads towards me. I gulp and wave a little.

Hear goes nothin'...

Thanks guys! Remember feedback feedback feedback!

xxxx