Surprise!

Enjoy!

Xxxx

Chapter Twenty Three

"I can't do this." I say backing away from the front door.

We just arrived at the packs house and everything hit me like a tone of bricks! Todays Sharra's birthday so tomorrow is when shes having the party. I wasn't this nervous before! Oh gosh I'm hopeless.

Oh dear lord.

What's Luka gonna do when he see's Christian? Wait... Who cares what he thinks! He broke up with me, I can do whatever I want! I rambling aren't I...

"Oh no you're not! You're doing this Arrabella. You dragged me all the way here and I can't be bothered goin all the way back." He says stepping behind me pushing me forward. He knocks on the door ignoring my glare.

"Who is it- Ahhhhhhhh!" Sharra screams when she opens the door. She pulls me into a hug jumping up wrapping her legs around me. I drop the bags that I'm holding quickly hold her thighs laughing at her.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I scream in her ear.

"YOUR HEREEE!" She screams. I walk in and set her down on the kitchen counter. When I let go of her waist I try and step back but I can't. She's still hugging my neck.

"Uhm... Shar. Can you let go now? " I giggle when she shakes her head still hugging me. A cough brings her to release me. She squeals and jumps on Jay making us all laugh. I walk over to Christian wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him. He hugs me back kissing all over my neck.

"AW HELL NAW!" I yelp at the anger in the voice. There I see Sharra standing next to jay with her mouth open looking furious.

"YOU AND HIM?!" She screams. She starts walking towards me, being the scaredy cat I am I run into the kitchen on the opposite side of the island.

"Don't hurt me!" I yell. She yells and chases me around the island. I run up the stairs and into the first room closest to me. As soon as I'm in there I slam the door locking it.

"ARRABELLA KINGSLEY OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW" She screams banging on the door. I yelp and turn around so my backs against the door. I freeze when I realise who's room I'm in and who's staring at me.

Oh for the love of all that's holy.

There I see Luka just I'm just his jocks with his sexy bed hair. I literally stop breathing. My eyes trace down to his lip piercing when he bites his lip.

"Oh shit..." I mumble. I face palm my forehead when he chuckles realising that he heard me.

"Uhm hey, long time no see." He says with a laugh awkwardly scratching his neck. I shake my head snapping out of my trance.

"Hey, yeah, how have you been? You know with your leg..." I say stepping forward. I start playing with my hands but stops when I remember he knows that I do that when I get nervous. He laughs quietly.

"Good actually! The days after we... broke up my legs swelling went down a lot and the doctor gave me the news that I could walk... I've got some scars on my hip where they did the surgery and the small ones on my back from the glass but with in a week I was up and out of that damn hospital." He says showing me the scars on his back and his lower hip. My eyes water at the thought of that day. Just as I'm about to say something someone knocks on the door.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Christian calls from the other side worried. I freeze and look over at Luka before I reply.

"Yeah baby, I'm fine! Ill be out in a second. Ask Shar where we're staying and ill meet you there. And no fighting. It's her birthday." I say sweetly but sternly at the end. I hear him huff and mumble an okay before walking off. I slowly turn back to Luka to see his fists are curled and his chest is rising and falling heavily. His eyes are black and his cheeks are getting red from anger if I don't calm him down he'll shift and kill Christian. I quickly walk over to Luka holding his fade between my hands.