Unexpected turn of events

A BIG thankyou to Autumne for our little chat!

Enjoy!

Chapter eighteen

I thought it was absolutely adorable when Sharra and Travis were kissing. It reminded me of how Luka and I was the first time we met. We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"Leave them alone Luka, we were exactly the same when we met." I say hitting his chest.

He shrugs and takes a swig of the tequila. Rolling my eyes I step in front of him so my backs against his front. Placing the bottle on the bench he wraps his arms around me sensing what I want. I lean back into his chest putting my arms on his playing with his fingers. I giggle when he nuzzles my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses. I lean my head into the side he's licked stopping him from doing it again.

Turning around to face him I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his head down to mine crashing my lips onto his. I moan when I taste the tequila on his tongue. His hands start roaming my back going down slowly towards my bum. He turns us around pushing me back up against the counter corner. I feel his hand land on my high going up. I latch my hand over his when he gets to my panties. Pulling his hand to the side of my top rib cage I tug his head down so my mouths near his ear. Giggling when grabs my hips pulling me towards him I nibble on his earlobe.

"Tonight Luka. I promise." I whisper huskily in his ear. He pulls back frowning looking at me in confusion. You can tell he's trying to figure it out. I slowly glide my hand from his chest down to his pants playing with the waist band. His eyes widen when he realises what I mean.

"No. You're not ready Arrabella. You'll regret it in the morning." He says shaking his head. I shake my head disagreeing with him.

"No Luka, I am. I love you and only you. I'm gonna be with you for the rest of my life! My body's yours. We graduate in two weeks so why not start a family now? Like you said in class the other day, the sooner the better right?" I say pecking his lips.

He looks down at me and sighs. I slide my hand across his waist starting to unbutton his jeans. He doesn't even realise I'm doing it. He's too busy contemplating whether or not to say yes or no. Pulling down the zipper I start rubbing his shaft. His head snaps down when my fingers come in contact with him. I turn us around so now he's in the corner. I rub him a little more but stop leaving him.

I start walking off but start giggling when he growls and grabs my hips pulling me into him. I moan when I feel his bulge on my bum. Because his pants are still undone his bulges much closer to me. I lean forward and grinding my bum on his front to the music.

'Bang,

Bang,

Shot em with a bang,

Love em down down,

Shot my baby with a bang.'

I start moving my hips to the music against his bulge. He holds my hips groaning. Rubbing me up and down. He does up his pants when the song finishes. I squeal when 'Pursuit of Happiness' blares through the speakers.

"I love this song!" I say dragging Luka on the dance floor. I wink at Sharra on the way making her laugh. Squishing through the swarm of sweaty drunk people we find a spot and start dancing.

'Crush a bit,

Lit a bit,

Roll it up,

Take a hit,

Fillin it,

Feelin light,

Two am,

Summer nights,

I don't care,

Hand on the wheel,

Drivin drunk,

I'm doing my thing,'

Luka grabs my hips as I start grinding on his front. I wrap my arms the best I can In this position around his neck arching my back when he squeezes my bum. I moan and thrust my bum hard into his groin giggling when he lets out a loud groan nuzzling my neck.

"I'm gonna go get a drink babe." Luka says kissing my neck. Nodding I keep moving my hips to the music.

I freeze when I feel a cold set of hands grab my hips pulling me into their body. It's not Luka. Luka's hands are arm and his touch gives me tingles. I quickly turn around backing away when I see the guy. His hairs messed up and he's all sweaty. I can smell the stench of alcohol coming of him in waves.

"Hey honey, wanna dance?" He says moving towards me. He's human. If he was a werewolf he wouldve known I'm the Luna. I shake my head and start backing away. He grins and yanks me forward kissing my neck. I cry out when his fingers dig into my hips.

"Let me go!" I say hitting his chest. He chuckles and slaps my ass making me cringe.

'Luka! Help me!" I scream through our mindlink. Now that Luka's marked me we can talk through our mind.

'Bella what's wrong!?' He says back worried.

I turn around trying to look for someone to help me but their all drunk and the musics too loud! The creep grabs my face pushing me forward making me kiss him. He tightens his grip on my hips making me whimper. I bite his lip causing him to yelp and wipe up the little droplets of blood that's come from my bite. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around my head when he raises his hand to slap me. I wait but the pressure never comes.

Slowly opening my arms from over my face I see the creep on the floor whilst Luka's standing over him. His chest going up and down heavily from the anger. He gets on top of the guy and starts punching his face. The guy covers his face slowly going limp. He turns Luka over and tries punching his face but doesn't get close. Luka kicks his groin.

"Stop Luka! He's human! He doesn't know who I am to everyone else! If he had known he wouldn't if done it, stop!" I yell at him trying to pry him off of the guy. Luka stops and stands up whiping the sweat off his head. By now everyone's gathered around us, the music on a dim low. Luka comes over picking me up in a bear hug. He kisses me fiercely leaving me breathless.

"Are you okay?" He says stepping back. I nod but start panicking when the creep grabs a glass bottle and starts walking towards us.

"Luka, watch out!" I say pointing behind him. He turns around but is too late. The creep swings his hand smashing the bottle glass bottle into the side of Luka's head. The guy grabs the smashed bottle stabbing it into lukas hip. I scream at the sight of my dear mate. It's like everything's happening in slow motion. He falls to the floor going limp. Just as he touches the ground I feel someone wrap their arms around me stopping me from going to my mate. I start sobbing when Luka doesn't get up. I look up to see Chase looking over me.

"LET ME GO! CHASE PLEASE! LET GO!" I say hitting his chest repeatedly. With all my strength I push chase away making him fall over. I rush over to my very bloody mate on the floor pushing Travis away who was next to him. I faintly hear the ambulance sirens in the background.

"LUKA! Baby get up, please! I love you! Get up!" I say pushing the hair out of his face. I sob and pull him onto my lap. With my werewolf hearing I can faintly hear his heart still hearing.

"Bells come one, they've gotta get him to the hospital. We'll meet them there okay?" Chase says picking me up and moving me away so the paramedics can save my mate. I nod still sobbing into Chases chest.

'Please be okay baby' I mind link Luka as chase puts me into the car. I lean my head on the seat crying while Chase pulls out of our drive way following the ambulance.

I need my baby.

Thankyou! Comment your thoughts!

Xxxx