Long waits

Enjoy! Thankyou Autumn!

Xxxx

Chapter Twenty Six

I was whimpering as I looked at Luka, he was taking so long to get undressed. He's been teasing me for the past hour! I watched his V-line show as he pulled his boxers off, my heart was beating quickly. I heard him chuckle as I blushed watching him.

"Ria, you're so perfect," he said as he kissed down my body, spreading my legs on either side of his body. My breath hitched in my throat as I watched him, he was looking at me as he kissed up and down my inner thighs, missing the one spot I wanted him to kiss most.

That thought was soon forgotten as I felt something moist, warm, and wet glide against my untouched place. I moaned as he snaked his tongue into me a little, I was screaming at my wolf to calm down as she was begging me to let her go at with him.

"Luka," I breathed, moaning as he wiggled his tongue into my sensitive core. Then I felt him pull away all to soon. He was smirking down at me as he licked his lips,

"Damn baby, already moaning my name and I haven't even gotten to the good part yet," he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You taste like vanilla and strawberries." My cheeks instantly turned crimson as he kissed me, I knew it was gross but I loved him so much.

"Are you ready Ria?" He asked between kisses and I just nodded. I watched as he pulled away, grabbing his member around the base and slowly sliding it inside me, a deep, husky growl echoed throughout the room as he pushed in slowly. Making me moan finally getting what i want. I was practically digging my nails into his back, moaning his name as my moans were muffled as his lips crashed against my passionately. His hips began to move slowly as he growled into my ear seductively, lightly scraping his teeth against his mark on my skin.

Someone knocked on his door and tried to come in but the door was locked thank god.

"Luka?" I heard his Beta's voice, blushing deeply as Luka growled, thrusting every inch inside, my moan came out in a pleasured scream. He smirked as he told his Beta to come back in two hours. My eyes widened when two simple words left his mouth.

"Two hours?" I said as I gripped onto his shoulder, my wolf whining for him to go harder. I heard several groans escape his lips as he grabbed my hips, thrusting into me and kissing my neck, leaving a few bite marks. I arched my back as he started thrusting harder and faster.

My moans reached volumes they'd never reached all the times he teased me and I teased him. It was coming. I pulled him close, crying in pleasure as I reached my limit of his physical pleasure and orgasmed.

He pressed his lips against mine to keep my moans muffled. Growls and moans rumbled in his chest as he released inside me. He kissed my neck and rolled over, pulling me onto his chest as his member never left my core. I felt him stroking my hair and I was soon asleep.

+++

"Bellaaaa." I hear someone say in my ear. My eyes flutter open and see Luka staring into my eyes lovingly. He brushes some hair off my cheeks gently. My eyes close by them selves pulling myself into Luka I sling an arm over Luka's side so our chests are pressed together. I toss a leg over Luka's hips grinding against him gently trying to get comfortable. All of a sudden all the memories of last night come rushing back to me. I feel a deep blush come up on my cheeks making Luka chuckle.

.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Bella. It'll be happening again and again, and again, and again, and again." He says putting his hands on my bare bum.

I moan and sit up on him. As I do I throw my head back when his shaft slips into me with out me knowing. He moans and rolls his head back in pleasure slowly moving his hips. I'm still a little sore down there... We did it about two or three times. I woke up in the early hours of the morning as I'm in my heat. Only Luka can take away the pain.

"Bella give my your hands." He says sternly. It turns me on at how he's taking control. I lean down and interlock my hands with his that are on either side of his head. The blanket falls down bunching up behind my bum letting the cold breeze hit my bare back and chest. Luka moans at the sight of my breasts.

"Now move." He says strictly. I let out a shaky moan. Slowly moving up and down. He growls and lets go of my hands grabbing my bum moving me up and down his length.

"Luka..." I moan as he tilts his hips up meeting me half way. We slowly get faster going at it for another hour. Doing more rounds. When we're done he slowly slips out of me. I wince at the little bit of pain that follows. My eyes start to close from exhaustion. He gently massages my hip in circles pulling me close. I start drifting off hoping to get more sleep this time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it's such a short chapter but I knew you guys wanted these scenes the most cause you're all sexual minions and you're also impatient as hell. Autumn wrote the first half then I wrote the rest!

Comment! Comment! Comment!

Xxxx