Dirty bastards and cheap whores

Enjoy!!! Thankyou so much!!!

>>

Chapter sixteen

"Do you think I should get a hair cut for the party tomorrow? It's getting too long." I say thinking out loud while Luka plays with my hair.

We're sitting on his bed watching The Avengers. He's leaning on the headboard cross legged and I'm sitting in his lap with the covers over and around, swallowing us into them. My heads on his chest slowly relaxing me with his slow breaths, his chest rising and falling with each breath.

"If that's what you want, then sure." He says kissing my head. I smile and grab his hand kissing it.

I place his hand in my lap, obviously being the dirty bastard he is he moves his hand up more. Pushing my skirt up he traces the outline of my underwear. I slap his hand and giggle when he runs his hand over my ticklish spot right on my inner top thigh.

He tugs all my hair to the other side giving him room to kiss and suck. He sucks on my sweet spot at the top of my shoulder/neck. I throw my head back into his neck when his fingers start rubbing through my thin black lace panties. I close my eyes and moan when he pushes my underwear aside and inserts his index figure slowly pumping. He kisses my neck and pumps his finger faster making my breaths start coming out in soft pants. I find my self unconsciously thrusting my hips into hand.

I cry out when he massages my clit with his thumb rubbing it faster and faster, I can feel my release come closer. Luka starts sucking and nipping at my neck where my shoulders meets. I can feel his teeth graze the raw area. Just as I release on his hand, Luka bites into my neck marking me as his. I cry out at the overflow of pleasure and go limp on Luka's chest. He continues to pump in me as I orgasm. He removes his hand and puts my underwear back into place. He taps my area making me jump slightly from the sensitivity making him chuckle. I turn to glare at him just as he puts his fingers in his mouth sucking away my juices. I scrunch my nose up in disgust shaking my head. He smiles at my reaction.

"You taste sweet." He says kissing my mark. I jump off him and stand at the foot of the bed when he goes to kiss my lips.

"Uh-uh! Go wash ya hands and ya mouth then my lips are yours." I say crossing my arms. He groans but does as I say. I squeal jumping around when he smacks my ass running into the bathroom. After he's finished he comes out seeing me pout.

"Awh I'm sorry, did I hurt someone's bum?" He says in a baby voice. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him. His hand slide down from my hips to my bum, his hands going underneath my skirt. I pull back and kiss him again when he starts gently massaging my poor hurt ass. I slide my hands down and around his torso to his back hugging him gently running my fingers up his lower back.

"Do you wanna go get a hair cut now?" He asks nibbling my lip. I nod and smack his bum before walking off. I turn and smirk at his shocked face winking at him. I hear him chuckle but follows me out the door and down stairs.

---------------------------------------------

"Okay so how short do you want it?" The hairdresser says. I turn and look at Luka.

"Go away you can't see this till its done." I say being completely serious. The hairdresser laughs when Luka's mouth drops.

"You're joking!" He says scoffing. I shake my head smiling.

"But I'm paying!" He says protesting.

"Actually I was paying but now that you offered you are!" I say joking, giggling. He gives me a kiss before walking out of the hairdressers.

"I was thinking since its down the middle of my bum... How about an inch under my mid back?" I say looking at her. She shows me how much and I nod.

"Also I was wondering if I could get a dye too." I say unsure.

"Yeah, sure! What were you thinking of?" She says running her hands through my hair.

"I'be always wanted my hair red.." I say frowning.

"How about we do a dark dark faint red with slightly lighter streaks through it?" I nod smiling. She nods and gets to work.

An hour later my hair is cut, dyed and straightened to perfection. I smile and hug the hairdresser thanking her. I pay and meet Luka in the food court. I spot him standing in line at maccas. So healthy Luka, great choice.

Walking up behind him, saying a quiet sorry to the people already behind him in the line, I wrap my arms around his waist kissing his back. He turns and gapes at me looking over, examining my hair.

"Do you like it?" I say grinning. He turns in my arms and nods.

"I love it, this colour suits you. You cut so much off!" He says pouting, running his fingers through my hair kissing my forehead. I smile and say a quite thank you, turning to the front of the line.

"It'll grow faster now that I've cut it, don't worry." I say grinning.

We order and wait before taking our food and sitting down. Finishing my Big Mac meal plus most of Luka's chips we walk hand in hand towards some fashion stores. I told Luka i need a dress for the party tomorrow. We've been in a couple of stores but there's nothing there!

I walk around the store whilst Luka sits on the comfy chairs on his phone. I roll my eyes at him and keep grazing through the racks trying to find something that catches my eye. Sighing in defeat I turn around to look at Luka but he's not there. I look over the stores and see that he's talking to one of the workers at the front desk. He's leaning on the desk while she'a battering her eyelashes at him, pulling down her two sizes too tight shirt showing her boobs. Jealousy

strikes through me but I stop it.

I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him, I trust him.

I TRUST HIM

Putting the dress I was looking at back, I stalk over to him gliding my hand over his back smiling innocently at the girl. She glares at me when Luka hugs me and kisses my cheek. She has caked on makeup with fake eyelashes and fake blonde hair. Can you say cheap whore?

"Hey baby, i got the perfect dress for you tomorrow! It's extremely short though, but I don't mind at all" He says grabbing my ass and kissing my neck. I turn and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Can I see it?" I say smiling.

"No." I gape at him.

"And why the hell not? I'm the one wearing it?" He chuckled kissing my mark.

"Trust me with this, please." I huff and turn back to the lady leaning into him when I see she's still glaring me. After paying for the dress Luka holds it quickly so I can't see it. As we're going out Luka shakes her hand as a thankyou. She glides her hand up his arm. I grin when he hits her hand away glaring at her and drags me out of the shop. Turning around I flip her off laughing at her shocked face.

Thankyou guys! If you haven't read the update before this please do. It's and authors note and it's really important!

COMMENT! VOTE! I LOVE YOU

xxxx