Author Note xxxx

Hey guys! First of all I have to apologise for making you think that this was an update, it's not, I'm sorry, but I do need to update you about something's regarding my book so PLEASE READ IT.

1. When I leave big spaces between paragraphs it means I'm either moving onto another day or just another scene.

2. Please give me feedback. It's honestly the most important thing for me atm cause I honestly think that I'm a really bad writer. But your positive comments make me feel better and makes me wanna update faster and make my chapters better for my readers.

3. THANKYOU TO ALL THE READERS ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU!

4. For the next chapter I'm hoping to make them mate and I really hate writing sexual chapters ESPECIALLY WHEN MY BEST MATE - (sarah123fk follow her and read her book 'The Alpha') KEEPS GIVING ME CRAP FOR IT! So it would really help if you guys wrote the sexual parts and messaged me them! Would mean so much! Would be great if you guys could literally help me wrote the book! It'd be so cool!

5. Sarah and I have made a joint account (sarahandsabrina23) creative, I know. Go into my following list and I will be following the account. Follow us! Send either mine, Sarah's or the joint account story ideas we could do for you guys.

Aaaand that's pretty much it so yeah please take all these into account and comment on this so I know I have your support!

Sabrina

xxxx