Changes

Okay I've decided that I'm not going to do a sequel and just keep going! You guys can thank Cupcake_1234 because she asked me to do one more chapter but then I thought I'd just keep going so thank her cause I probably would be doing this is she didn't tell me to! Plus i have an annoying best friend who doesn't like losing in arguments so ARE YOU HAPPY NOW SARAH?! follow her on here! Sarahfk_123

This chapter will be very vague because I want to get things out of the way if that makes sense and get to the main events. I will be skipping quite a bit of the parts you want to be in here but as I've said before this is my book, not to sound rude or anything but I think it's best and for what I have in mind it needs to be done. Keep commenting your thoughts and ideas on the chapters because some of the events that have happened in the last chapters have been from you guys. So keep that up!

Enjoy!

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤

Chapter Thirty One

"Are you ready babe?" Anastasia said rubbing my shoulder. I tilt my head back and smile at my best friend nodding. I look back towards the doctor nodding for her to continue. I study the ultrasound monitor cringing when the doctor moves the cold goo around my bump. She starts talking about the baby and the nausea I've been getting.

"Okay, so your almost the full nine months pregnant isn't that right?" The doctor says moving the thing in his hand around in the blue goo. I nod and squeeze Stasias hand.

"You can see the baby's head here, and the arms and legs here." The doctor says looking at the monitor.

"Your baby's very healthy and absolutely fine. Would you like to know the sex of your child?" The doctor says smiling. I nod hesitantly taking a deep breath nodding. She glance back at the monitor moving her hand around my stomach.

"Congratulations Arrabella, your having a baby girl." The doctor says smiling. I grin, my eyes getting watery. I look up at Anastasia to see her smiling wiping her eyes too. The doctor cleans up the goo on my stomach helping me of the table.

"Now because your baby bump is quite big you'll need to take these pills just to make sure everything going food till you go into labour. It could be lots of fluid but we could never be too sure. Their just some vitamin pills as well as they help you to sleep at night. Your girls growing very big so she'll be a tall little chicken. You could literally go into labour anytime so please take it easy! One more thing if you don't mind me asking why did you wait for so long to find out the sex of the baby?" She says smiling and taking off her gloves.

"I had something going on when I got pregnant and during my pregnancy till I was about nine weeks so I was a bit scared to find out for those reasons." I say smiling lightly thinking about Luka. She nods getting that I don't want to talk about it. We grab the ultrasound images saying our goodbyes and thankyou's we head outside the hospital and to the car.

"So now that we know your having a girl.. Can we go shopping?!" Stasia ask hopefully. I smile and nod making here squeal. Getting into my jeep i rub my bug belly gently before drive off heading for the shops.

As you can see a lot has gone on since I left Luka. Its been a whole seven or eight months since then and in that time I've turned eighteen, met new friends, joined a new pack, and started a new life. Luka would've turned twenty after I left. I'm eight and a half months pregnant and I look like a whale. A big fat whale. Sharrah keeps me updated on how Luka's going. Sharra and Anna are the only people I stayed in contact with. One week after I arrived in Sydney I met Anastasia and we clicked instantly. She knows everything that's happened between Luka and I and she's helped me through it. Days after I left Sharra kept telling me how depressed Luka was and how miserable he was. At times I felt guilty but he wanted this. He pushed me away not the other way. I know it's horrible keeping him away from his child but it had to be done. This way he can find someone else and be happy.

"Ready Bells?" Anastasia asks getting out if the car. I smile and nod trying to forget my thoughts.

"Lets do this baby girl!" Stasia squeals dragging me into a baby store. I groan loudly holding my stomach. This is going to be very long day.

+++

"Can we go home now? We've got everything! Literally everything! We basically bought every single baby store in this mall!" I moan sitting down on the bench. We've been here since eleven in the morning and its now four in the afternoon.

"Yeah sure but first I want a boost." She says walking to the boost bar. I give her money to get me a berry crush sighing and opening up my phone. I still look at photos of Luka when I'm sad. His gorgeous face gets me through what ever. I shake my head locking my iPhone and setting it down in my bag. I look up gliding my eyes around the mall looking for something interesting. I double take when I see a girl at city beach with a baby in her arms. It can't be! Is that-?! Getting up I rush over to Anastasia telling to cancel my order.

"Here take these there's something I gotta do first. Ill call Dominic and get him to pick me up later okay?" I say giving her my keeps to the jeep. She nods and takes them waiting in line. Turning around I slowly walk over to the girl making sure it's who I think it is.

"Sarah?" I ask hesitantly. The girl freezes and turns around slowly. Yep that's my Sarah.

"Bella?" Sarah says her eyes wide. I start tearing up as I pull her into a long tight hug. It's a bit awkward seeing that she has a baby in her arms and I've got my bump but it lasts. I pull back wiping the tears that are down my face. She'a crying to. I giggle and wipe her tears gently holding her face.

"Is this?" I ask referring to the baby. She smiles and nods.

"Bella, this is Andrea. She's seven months old." She says passing me her. I say aw taking her and setting her on my big bump holding her close.

"She looks like Chad Sar." I say looking up at her seriously. She sighs and nods.

"I know, I know lets hear it. I know your gonna give me a speech about how I'm keeping his daughter away from him." She says sighing. I pass Andrea back to Sarah rubbing my belly slightly sore.

"HOLY CRAP ARE YOU?!" She says her eyes wide when she sees my bump. I laugh and nod.

"The doctor said I can pop at any time now. I've got two more weeks but I can go into labour any minute. I'm having a girl." I say smiling. She squeals and says congratulations. When she asks where Luka was i explain everything to her. She understands and says she has to go. Walking out into the car park with her I call Dom asking him to pick me up. He says he's on his way already.

"Why are you in sydney? I though you went to LA?" I say tickling my stomach.

"I came back when I was seven months pregnant. I missed home but I couldn't go back home home so I moved to Sydney. I love it here." She says looking at Andrea.

"You do realise you need to go home Sarah. It's been so long. Chad needs to know his daughter." I say rubbing her arm. She nods putting Andrea into her car seat. I hug her and walk back to the front of the hospital waiting on Dom. I wave at her as she drives past.

I wave at Dom as he drives up parking in a spot and coming out to help me. He stops and looks down at my legs.

"Uhm Bells? Did you pee your self?" He says standing back. I furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly a wave of pain comes through my body catching me off guard. I look up at Dom to see his worried eyes.

"My water just broke!" I scream. Doms eyes widen helping me into the car driving off. Here we go baby.

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖

Please comments your thoughts on my choice! Comments comment comment!

Enjoy!!!! ✌😘

Xxxx