Hospitals

Comment all ya thoughts!

Xxxxx

Chapter nineteen

I'm on edge.

We've been waiting in this bloody waiting room for two hours. Two hours of constant pacing, sobbing and worrying. Luka's parents got here ten minutes after we did. They're just as worried as everyone else.

"Aria please sit down, he'll be fine." Chase says rubbing his eyes. I shake my head and keep pacing. My feet are aching from my big pumps. I took them off on the way. Chase has been playing with them since we got here trying to find something to do. I sigh and rub a hand over my tear stained face, through my hair.

"Luka Palms?" We turn around and see the doctor holding a clipboard looking around. I shoot towards him almost tripping over.

"Yes! All of us!" I say when everyone else looks up.

"How is he? Is he going to be alright?" I say quickly. He sigh looks through his clipboard.

"Hi I'm Dr. Wilson." he says shaking my hand.

"He's in a coma. When he got hit by the bottle the edge of the glass hit his temple with extreme force, making everything worse. When he hit the ground he fell in glass so he's got a few scars on his back from the cuts." He says looking at me with sincerity. My eyes start to water and run down my face. Chase shoots up and takes me into his arms rocking me from side to side soothing me.

"There's one more thing though... The guy that he was fighting with stabbed him with the remaining of the bottle handle into his left hip. Because the bottle was a wine bottle the cuts are much deeper and the glass is much thicker than normal bottles. It's done some extreme damage to his left hip bone connecting to his leg. There is a slight chance he won't be able to use that leg again. We've taken out all the glass that was under his skin." He says rubbing his face. My heart breaks at his words.

I can hear Deb sobbing into Darren's chest. Chase holds me tighter rubbing my back.

"I'm so sorry. Werewolf or not he's not invincible. When he wakes up from the coma he's going to need all the rest he can get." The doctor says sighing. All the doctors here know about werewolves. But there the only ones that do.

"When will he wake up?" I say sobbing.

"It's up to him to wake up on his own accord. We can't do anything I'm sorry. It could be days, even weeks before he comes back." Dr. says shaking his head. We all nod understanding.

"He can only have a two visitors tonight but that's it." Dr Wilson says looking around. I look over to Deb and Darren.

"You two go. I can just see him tomorrow." I say wiping my eyes and giving them a fake smile. They both shake their heads disapprovingly.

"No you go. You need the closure. We'll come tomorrow and see him. Right now I think everyone needs to get some rest." Deb says hugging me. I nod and hug her back kissing her cheek.

"I'll wait on the car Bells." Chase says yawning.

"No. Go home and sleep till two in the afternoon Chase. You need the sleep, I'll stay here for the night okay?" I say hugging him. He nods and goes off.

"Make sure you get some sleep okay?" Darren says kissing my forehead. I nod and hug his waist. He hugs me back before going back to Debs side walking down the corridor. I watch as everyone walks out and into the car park.

Grabbing my shoes, I follow the Dr. down the hall. We stop at the third door stepping in. I gasp at the sight I see in front if me. On the bed is my baby hooked up to wires and machines everywhere. The cuts and bruises on his face visible. I hold back a sob thanking the doctor before he leaves and locks the door. I walk up to Luka sitting in the arm chair next to his bed. I interlock our fingers together kissing his hand.

"Luka, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've came with you when you left. You shouldn't be here. We both should be in bed having fun right now, not here. But you probably still would've said no.... "I say blabbing looking at his gorgeous face. I shake my head and squeeze his hand.

"Baby, you need to get up now. I need you. Please!" I say sobbing into his hand.

"Miss?" I hear someone say. I wipe my eyes and turn around to see Dr.Wilson.

"Who are you to Mr Palms?" He asks quietly.

"I'm his mate Dr.." I mumble wiping my eyes. His eyes widen when he realises I'm the new Luna.

"A girl named Sharra just dropped these off for you. She said she didn't want to disturb you so she left them with me." He says handing me the familiar bag. It's my big dark purple puma bag. I give him a small smile, nodding I take the bag and head back in the room when the Dr. leaves.

I kiss Luka's forehead before going to wash up. Luka's hospital room is the biggest one here. Deb and Darren wanted the very best for their son. Money really wasn't a problem for us. Stepping in the the big joint bathroom. I lock the door just in case anyone comes in. Placing the bag on the bench. Taking off all my clothes a chuck them on the floor next to me. I cringe when I take in my appearance. Mascarra marks run down my face, my hairs mattered and knotted. Pretty sure it resembles a birds nest... My eyes have dark bags under them from my constant tears.

After my shower I take out the two fluffy towels that were in the bag that Sharra bought me. Wrapping one around my hair and one around my body. My body smells great now thanks to the shampoo, conditioner and body wash Sharra packed me.

Sliding on the pyjama pants and the tank top from the bag. I brush my hair out leaving it down to dry. After putting everything back in the bag I slip on my ugg boots as well as Luka's jumper that was in there too.

Chucking the bag on the other chair I walk over to Luka kissing his forehead gently. I climb up on the spare hospital bed next to Luka covering my self with the spare thick blanket. Snuggling into Luka's jumper I inhale deeply smelling his scent. I slowly drift of into a deep sleep.

Sorry this chapters really crap!

Please comment all ya thoughts! Really does make me happy seeing the comments!

Love you!

xxxx