Such a little pussy

Before I start I wanna say a thankyou to my best mate Sarah Kison for well... nothing. Your annoying and loud but I still love you so.... I LOVE YOU MY SHANIQUA! Follow her! - sarah123fk

Oh and by the way I am Australian SO I SPELL 'MUM' WITH A 'U' NOT AN 'O'! Just sayin... Move along now...

Chapter Nine

Awkwardness.

- Eleven letters.

- Three syllables.

- One word.

I swear you could literally touch it in this car, suffocating me. Luka kept glancing at me throughout the whole car ride. I got my food in a take away box thank god... It's the only thing I'm looking forward to when we get home.

Pulling into the Pack house drive way Luka parks in front of the fountain. Picking up my stuff as well as the Nandos bag I walk up to the front door, walking straight in. I hear Luka sigh and follow me in.

I still haven't forgiven him. The only reason why I was being nice to him in Nandos was because he would've ripped Chase apart. He got jealous seeing me with another guy. Walking into the kitchen I spot Deb in the kitchen wiping the sink down. Placing my belongings quietly on the counter.

"Mum?" I say quietly hoping she heard me. I've missed her so much. She freezes and snaps her head up. A grin spreads out on her face when she pulls me into a tight hug. I hug her back wrapping my arms around her thin waist. Pulling back she kisses my forehead and pats my hair down.

"I've missed you my girl, I really have." She says tearing up.

"Missed you too mum." I say wiping the few tears that fell down her beautiful face.

"Are you and Luka okay now?" She asks quietly. I scoff and shake my head.

"We bumped into each other while I was with an old friend in Nandos. My friend had to find my mum so I stayed with Luka. We've gotta sort this out, we've both been through enough since the dinner..." I say looking down. She pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek before letting me go.

"You guys will be okay. He's been a mess since you ran out. He banned Holly from the pack first thing the next day, only leaves that god forbidden room for school them goes back in it, cries till he falls asleep and doesn't come out to get food unless I leave it at the door. I'm sure it hasn't been easy for you either huh?" She says quietly. I stand there shocked. Really? Now I feel bad ugh! I shake my head answering her question.

"He knows what he's done wrong and regrets it. He needs you as much as you need him. Plus he's gone all soft. Such a little pussy..." She says saying the last few words louder knowing Luka can here her. I burst out laughing when I hear Luka yell out a 'Hey'. Shaking my head I give her a kiss on the cheek before heading up to see Luka.

Walking up the familiar stairs I stop in front of Luka's bedroom door. Before I even knock I hear him say come in. Damn werewolf hearing. I open the door and see him lying down on his back. He's takin his short off as well as his pants so he's only in his black boxers. His legs hanging over the bed his feet still planted on the floor. I walk in putting my food and my purse on his computer table.

I sigh and crawl onto the bed sitting next to his head. Before I can stop myself I run my fingers through his soft, thick hair. My wolf purring at the touch she's missed so much. He relaxes as I play with the hair on top of his forehead lacing my fingers through. He starts playing with his fingers. He fidgets when he's nervous...

"Why?" I ask being completely straight forward with him. He shakes his head and starts sobbing curling up into a ball. My heart melts at the sight of him being sad.

Pulling him up to where I'm sitting, I lie us both under the covers wrapping my arm around his shoulders as he curls up sobbing in my chest. I rest my head on his and run my fingers up and down his bare back. Whispering sweet words of comfort in his ear trying to calm him down a little.

"She said that if I didn't sleep with her that one time, she'd hurt you and your family. When we were in school she showed me the rogues that were near you and your parents on the first day. I didn't even know they were on my land! They hid they're scents. I still should've know! If I had known none of this would have happened and you still would have loved me." He says his voice breaking at the end. Tears started falling from my eyes with my permission. Wiping them away quickly I grab his face on my small hands tilting his face up. I lower my lips down capturing his with my own. The kiss isn't like our other ones. It's fierce, full of passion, anger and love.

Love.

I love him.

"I love you Luka." I mumble against his lips. He pulls back looking surprised.

"Still? After everything?" He asks

"I would've done the same thing." I say nodding. He growls at the thought. Jealous boy. Pfft.

"I love you too Arrabella." He says wiping my cheeks.

"C'mon get some sleep. Your tired, ill be here when you wake up." I say quietly giving him one last kiss. He snuggles into my chest before drifting off to sleep. I start to drift off not long after into a deep sleep.

I know this chapter short but I was brain dead and considering its six thirty in the freakin morning and I normally wouldn't get up this early it's good. Feedback feedback feedbackkkkk

Xxxx