This always happens to me!

I felt like updating again so here ya go!

Enjoy! 😉😉😉😉

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖

Chapter Thirty

"Bella! Luka and Nate are back! I heard a car door." Deb says from the kitchen. Finally! Its almost midnight. I get up from the couch shouting out a thank you before walking towards the front door. Just as I'm about to set my hand down to open the door I stop when I hear the sound of girls giggling, not long after i hear the sound of Luka and Nates laughter. Deb and I were the only ones home. The pack went out for dinner and I wasn't feeling well so deb stayed with me. Deb knows about the baby. She's excited and also thinks its a girl. Setting my hands on the door handle I open the door. My heart falls into my stomach when I look out.

Luka and Nate have their backs turned while there's two girls standing in front of them. Nate has his arm around one girl and the other is driving her hand up and down my mates up slowly. He's not even shoving it off. I smile innocently when the girl that's with Luka spots me and glares at me. Luka turns around to see what she's looking at and see's me a grin coming up on his face. He walks towards me putting his hands on the dip of my back tugging me forward. I give him a fake smile and set my hands on the back of his neck, playing with his hair. He smiles and kisses me gently.

"Hey baby!" He says pecking my lips a couple of times. I smile and kiss his nose.

He turns around and moves behind me wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I lean into him walking forward when he pushes me towards the girl slowly. She glares at me. Her makeup is asked on,blithe rally you can see a defined line. Fake eyelashes, extensions that are two complete different types of browns, and her eyeliners smudged too much. Jeez, ever owned a mirror?

"Who's this?" I say looking up at Luka. He kisses my head before speaking.

"Babe this is Stella and that's Anna. Nate is Anna's mate. We met them at the bar and our car wouldn't start so Anna fixed it. Turns out she works as a mechanic." Luka says rubbing circles on my hands with his thumbs. Anna's the one in Nate's arms.

"Thank you for helping them. Luka's useless when it comes to cars." I say smiling gratefully laughing a little. Anna smiles and shakes her head.

"It's no problem really!" Anna says smiling. I like her. She's not wearing makeup and she's all natural. I shoot a glare at Stella who's moving closer to Luka.

"We should get going... I've got work tomorrow morning." Anna says pecking Nate's lips. Nate groans and holds her tighter.

"Nooooooo, don't go. Stay the night! Please!" Nate says kissing her neck. Anna giggle and turns around in his arms.

"Will your Alpha mind?" She says frowning. I smile when Luka looks down at me as if asking for my permission.

"We don't mind Anna, it's fine. You can stay with Nathaniel." I say grinning. She widens her eyes and bows her head in respect.

"Alpha, Luna." She says with her head down. I growl when I catch Stella with her hand on the back of Luka's waist moving closer.

"Your an Alpha? That's so hot!" She says standing up closer against his side. Luka's just smiling at her not even phased by her touch. I growl louder and start walking towards her.

"Yes he is. So you would've figured out that I'm the Luna and if you touch my mate again or even go near him I will rip you to pieces in a heart beat." I say towering over her when she's hit her back against a pillar.

"Do you understand pup?" I growl. She gasps and rolls her eyes nodding. I growl again and step backwards.

"Are you okay to drive home Stella?" Anna asks her. Stella nods taking the keys from Anna. She kisses her cheek before moving towards Luka. Kissing his cheek. She smirks at me before saying something.

"Call me when ever Luka! You have my number." She says winking at him. I growl and grab her fake extensions throwing her near her car.

"Get off my property whore." I growl flipping her off. She dampers into her car driving off. I turn around to see that Nate and Ann have already gone inside. I can't believe Luka got her number! Was he actually going to call her? He wasn't even pushing her hand off every time she touched him! I glare at him and walk straight past him and inside ignoring him. I walk up the stairs and into my room undressing. I only sleep in my underwear at night... Luka obviously doesn't mind. Getting into bed I turn the lamps off closing my eyes. I feel Luka get in beside pulling my into him. I slap his hands away scooting away from him. He sighs and goes to sleep.

Well he knows I'm pisses at him.

+++

It's Friday night and I'm getting ready to go out with Luka. We're going for dinner at a really fancy restaurant. Nate leaves tomorrow and I'm so excited! But the bad thing is is that he's moving in, in a couple of days. Anna has too. It's easier for Anna if Nate's closer. I smile at my reflection and walk over to the wardrobe slipping on my pumps. I go into the bathroom for one more look over. I'm wearing a white singlet with a black blazer, light blue skinny jeans and black pumps. My hairs straight and I've pinned some up the the side. Grabbing my purse I walk down the stairs and into the living room where Luka and Nate are playing the XBox. I stoop in front of the door and open my iPhone checking my messages.

"Ready baby?" I ask softly?

Lately I've been trying to ignore Luka's rudeness and overcome it. I want to tell him about the baby since I'm starting to show a little bit. Anna and I have gotten really close. We're best friends now! Her and Nate mated last night so we chatted about it all this morning. But I really have been keeping my anger in. I don't think I can hold it in for much longer.

"What? Luka's taking me to the new bar that just opened in the city." Nate says cutting in. I gape at Luka who hasn't take his eyes of the tv.

"I'm sorry what? He's taking you where now? He owes me! He made the reservations this morning." I say getting mad. Nate shakes his head.

"Oh, Luka only asked me about an hour ago.." Nate says getting up slowly. He knows I'm about to blow so he grabs Anna's hand and walks out of the room fast and upstairs. We've been getting along lately which us strange but still.

"Luka!" I yell getting his attention. He groans and puts the controller down looking at me.

"What?!" He yells. I raise my eyebrows at the attitude he's giving me.

"Excuse me, what the hell is wrong with you? We made plans this morning, then you go and ask Nate?! What's wrong with you!" I say angrily. He sighs and gets up walking straight past me. I gape at him and walk after him into the kitchen.

"Answer me!" I yell. He groans and looks up.

"It's Nate's last night here so I asked him. No big deal." He says shrugging. I cross my are over my chest getting pissed off.

"Nate's moving in! He'll be back in less than a week! I haven't spent time with you in a full week" I yell. He shrugs and groans.

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? STOP HARASSING ME OKAY?! IT'S ONE NIGHT! ONE! Gosh maybe i shouldve taken up Stella's offer! She wouldn't be annoying me!" He yells making me flinch. I literally feel like someone's taking hold of my heart and squeezing it till it turns black. I've had enough.

"You've been ditching me and ignoring me since Saturday! I've been keeping it in but I can't take it anymore! I'm not harassing you Luka! I love you and I wanna spend time with you because I miss you! I've barely seen you at all this week! We haven't had sex in over a week!" I yell getting teary. He scoffs and closes the fridge walking towards the kitchen island.

"Sex? Is that all you care about?" He says scoffing. I hear him mumble the word 'slut' making my body freeze. My eyes start to over flow with tears from the words. He did not just say that.

"IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY LUKA! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SLUT! I'VE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! FOR FUCKS SAKE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I scream sobbing. He groans and punches the wall.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! FOREVER! YOUR SO FUCKING PICKY WITH EVERYTHING I DO! Luka do this, Luka do that. It's so annoying! Just leave me alone! Get out!" He yells making me flinch. I break down and start sobbing.

Why does this always happen to me?

Picking myself up I head upstairs deciding that I can't handle this anymore. Packing my bags I take them out and put them my car before going back inside. I say goodbye to Anna telling her ill text her about if later. I tell Deb that i'l explain everything tomorrow and that she won't see me for a while. She doesn't understand but I told her to trust me and she does. I grab my Pregnancy test walking back into the kitchen grabbing my phone I left on the bench near the sink I grab it and start walking out ignoring him. I stop and turn around when I'm half way. He's leaning on the counter with his arms folded against the bench his head resting on his arms.

"Luka?" I say getting his attention. I lift up my shirt showing the bump that's been forming for the past two months. I place my hand on it smiling down at the thought of my child. I look up to see his eyes are furrowed together.

"I'm sorry." I say before taping my baby bump gently. I set the test on the counter before running out into the car. I drive around the fountain and down the drive way. I suddenly hear someone calling my name. I look in the rear view mirror to see Luka running after the car.

Just as I drive on the road I see him drop to his knees shoving his face into his hands. I had to leave. I couldn't stay anymore. It's too much for me. I don't know when I'll come back but I will. Hopefully... I can hear Luka trying to contact me through our mind link.

'I'm sorry, Luka. You don't want or need me. You want me to leave. I'll be back I promise, I just don't know when.' I say though the mind link. He replays instantly.

'No Ria, don't leave me please. I don't know what I was saying! Baby please, I want you, I want our baby, please Bella.' He begs.

'I'm sorry Luka, I love you.' I say before I block the mind link. I start sobbing when I start driving onto the free way going to my new life.

Sydney. That's we're ill start over.

I turn the music down a little placing my hand on my tummy rubbing it gently.

"Lets do it baby." I mumble smiling through the tears.

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤

I felt like being horrible so BAM! I will write more I don't know if ill make the next part into a sequel or not... Tell me what I should do! I want to go through her pregnancy and everything about her new life in Sydney but I'm not sure how! Please respect my ideas on this chapter and the following chapter and books please don't give me hate. Constructive criticism!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Xxxx