Oopsy?

Comment your thoughts guys! 💜

Love you lots! 👊

Xxxx ❤

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤

Chapter Thirty Two

"JayJay! Come here baby girl!" I yell out cutting up the cucumber. I hear a little giggle and big stomp sounds from the hall.

"I'm coming to get you Jordyn!" Sarah says chasing my daughter around the house. Jordyn laughs her adorable baby laugh running her baby run tripping over.

"Dinners ready Sar." I say outing the salad on the table as well as the shepherds pie. She nods picking up Jordyn and putting her in her baby seat. She then picks up Andrea putting her into her own baby seat getting her food ready.

Sarah's daughter, Andrea is now one and a half and my daughter, Jordyn is now ten months old. I named her after Sharra. Sharra's middle name is Jordyn and I loved the name so I chose it. It was hard being a single mum at first but I had a lot of help from my friends. Jordyns very well behaved so it really isn't that hard anymore. She goes to sleep at seven a clock and sleep all the way through till eight in the morning. She's not fussy with food and she's extremely smart! She started walking when she was eight months and talking when she was nine months. Jordyn can say mumma, Sar, Andy, Dom, unsteady of 'sleepy' she says sweepy which makes my heart melt and since Anastasia's names too long she says Ana.

Sarah still hasn't gone home to see Chad but I've had enough of it. She keeps putting it aside and changing the subject when I bring him up. I'm taking her home so she can sort her problems out and Chad can meet his daughter for the first time. I've already booked the tickets so we're going. I asked Sharra how Luka's been and she said that he and the boys are going camping this week so they won't be home. Sharra doesn't know we're coming though. Apparently Chad's coming back early so that'll be great. Luka won't see me when I'm there. Ill be back in Sydney before he gets back. I'm not ready to see him yet.

"So Sarah... IvebookedticketsforusandthekidstogobackhomesoyoucansortyourproblemsoutwithChadtomorrow." I say all in one breath. She freezes but looks up. Grabbing her knife she jumps up and starts running towards me. I squeal and run in the opposite direction running for my life.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" She screams running behind me. I hide behind Jordyns baby seat poking my head out from behind the seat. I know great parenting right?

"I'm sorry! It's already done! We leave tomorrow morning." I say slowly standing up. She sighs and drops the knife sitting back down at the big dinner table.

"I'm sorry for putting it off Bella. Thankyou." She says smiling. I nod and smile going back to feeding Jordyn. Well that was easier then I thought...

+++

Looking out the window of Chases car I sigh starting to freak out. Chase knew about the plan the whole time so he was picking us up. Because he has a hummer it fits all five of us. It was great seeing my best friend again.

"Chase I'm scared." I say looking at him. He looks at me weirdly looking back and forth from the road.

"Bella we've been over this! He still loves you, you still love him. He said some pretty bad stuff that night but he didn't mean it! For the first month he didn't leave his room at all. He didn't eat, didn't talk to anyone nothing. I know it hasn't been great for you either. Your here and that's all that maters. Plus you won't even see him while your here." He says grabbing my hand.

I sigh and nod as we come through the drive way. He stops the car in front of the fountain. Getting out of the car I grab my hand bag walking up the familiar stairs. I look back and smile at the sight of Chase getting Jordyn out of the car. He sets her down on the floor holding her hand and following me up. Sarah and Andrea come up not long after. Chase absolutely adores Jordyn. It's so cute.

Opening the door I walk in inhaling the familiar scents of people I know I walk in heading into the kitchen following the familiar scent. I see Sharra sitting on the bench with her back to me eating a bag of cheese twisties. I lean on the wall folding my arms.

"Are you gonna save some or eat the whole bag?" I say grinning. She whips her head around with her eyes and mouth wide open. I laugh when she screams and jumps on top of the counter walking across it carefully, jumping off and tackling me into a bear hug.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Don't answer that I've missed you!" She says squealing me tighter. A small voice brings Sharra to let to of me.

"Mumma!" I hear Jordyn yell. Sarah looks behind me curiously. I turn around and bend down holding out my arms when Chase releases her little hand. She does her little baby run wobbling. I pick her up swinging her from side to side. Turning around I hold my daughter so her legs are around my ribcage, she's facing my front. I smile as she starts playing with my long love heart locket necklace around my neck. It has a picture of her and Luka in it. She frowns trying to figure out how to open it.

"Is that-?" Sharra says cutting off. I nod smiling.

"Sharra Jordyn - Faith Johnson, I'd like you to meet Jordyn - Faith Palms. My daughter and you and Travis' god daughter." I say smiling. Sharra's smile widens as well as her eyes.

"You named her after me?" She says her eyes watering. I sniffle and smile, nodding I wipe the tears under my eyes. Jordyn looks at Shar smiling. I pass her over to Shar settling my shirt. I smile when Sharra's eyes full up with joy and love.

"Can I take her to Travis?" She asks not taking her eyes off JayJay. I smile and nod but stop mid nod. Hold on a second.

"I thought you said the boys were out camping till next week." She freezes and slowly looks up. She whispers something in Jordyns ear making Jordyn smile and nod. Sharra starts counting down from three before taking off running up and into their room. I hear hr scream oopsy as she runs up the stairs Jordyn giggling ad she bounces up and down in Sharra's arms. I walk into the living room hugging Deb and Darren who have been waiting for me. I tell them where Jordyn is before going up stairs to use the bathroom. Stepping out of the bathroom I close the door quietly.

Wait a minute...

If the boys didn't go camping and Shar lied that means that-.

"Arrabella?" I hear a familiar voice say cutting my thoughts off. I slowly turn my head releasing my hand off the door handle looking down the hall.

Oh my...

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤

Enjoy! Sorry it's bad! 😔

Comment comment comment! 😊

Xxxx 💖