Begging and serious talks

THANKYOU TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS! I LUSH CHOO LOTS! ;-)

Btw my book is set in Australia!

xxxx

Chapter Twenty Two

So it's Sharra's birthday in a couple of days and I still haven't asked Christian if we can go. I told Shar that I can't come but I wanna surprise her. I've already got her present so even if we can't go I can still send it to her.

Climbing off my bed I run down the stairs and into the kitchen where Jay and Christian are talking. Jays moving around the kitchen cooking whilst Christian is leaning against the island talking back. Skipping into the kitchen like a child I stop in front of Christian. I smile innocently when he raises his eye brows at me smiling. My smile turns into a devious grin when I think of something.

"Jay can you leave for a second?" I say not taking my eyes off Christian. Christians eyes widen and he gulps looking scared.

"I'm out!" Jay says grabbing his plate running out.

"No man don't leave me! What happened to bros before hoes!" Christian says reaching out to him.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" I say tapping my foot.

"No dear." He says quickly shaking his head. I stifle a giggle at the look on his face.

"Anyway I was thinking..." I say trailing off. I start walking my hands up and down his chest slowly. He gulps and nods vigorously as if telling me to go on.

"It's Sharrah's birthday in a couple of days... and I was thinking that we could surprise her!" I say. He groans and rolls his head back in annoyance.

Christian and Sharra really don't like each other. Jay and Sharra are brother and sister. Christian and Shar have never liked each other. They think their both annoying and crabby.

"No Arrabellaaaaa" he says shaking his head. I pout and whinge.

"Christian! She's my best friend! C'mon even Jays going! He's fine with it! I've already talked to Aunt Jenna and she was already going in the first place. I can't miss this, please." I say whining.

I jump up on the counter turning him around so he's in between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him towards me. I moan when he bends down and starts kissing my stomach. I thread my hands through his hair encouraging him on.

"Please, please, please, please Christian! She'll hate me if I'm not there." I say whimpering.

He lifts his head up narrowing his eyes at me when I pout. He sighs and drops his head on my bare stomach.

"Fine." He mumbles against my stomach. I squeal and push him up. I hug him tightly making him chuckle. He puts his hands on my waist picking me up so my legs are still wrapped around his hips. He kisses my neck as he walks up the stairs.

"Do I get a thankyou present now?" He says throwing me on the bed as we enter his room. I giggle and pull him down in me kissing him roughly. I pull back and squeeze his cheek.

"Nice try buddy. We have to pack and I have to book all our tickets." I say flicking his nose. I push him off me laughing when he groans flipping on the bed.

Grabbing my laptop I book the plane tickets for me, Christian, Aunt Jenna and Jay. After I finish that I start packing, helping Christian with his too. I didn't have much to pack I left all my clothes back home. Their still in Luka's room. I only had to pack the few clothes i bought here and my toiletries. I literally packed all if my stuff i have here! Christians hopeless at packing anything, just like Luka.

Luka.

Ugh I miss him so much. I know I shouldn't because I'm with Christian but I can't help it. He's my mate and he always will be. Christian hasn't even found his mate yet! When he asked my out I knew he hadn't found his mate. We argued about it for a couple of days but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I told him that If he ever finds her that he'll leave me immediately and be with her. I would've done the same if I hadn't found Luka.

After we finish packing its about ten thirty at night. It literally took us three hours just to pack. Most of that time was arguing and him stealing kisses.

Changing my clothes I get into bed a little after Christian does. I kiss him and trace his tattoo on his chest. It's some sort of tribal tattoo. It's really pretty. The tattoo start at the top of his neck going all the way down converting his left peck then stopping at the bottom of his ribs flowing onto his back. I look up at him to see that he's studying me carefully.

"What are you thinking about?" He says playing with my hair. I sigh and close my eyes. I need to talk to him again about this mate situation.

"Christian, I need you to promise me something." I say seriously opening my eyes. He furrows his eyebrows before nodding.

"If you find you're mate while we're in Australia- wait!"I say cutting him off when he's about to say something.

"If you find you're mate while we're in Australia, promise me that you'll be with her. That you'll leave me and be with her as soon as you tell me you found her." I say sternly. He sighs and shakes his head.

"No Arrabella. I'm with you. I'm feeling wont change whether or not I find my mate." He says caressing my cheek. I scoff and smile.

"Christian you don't know what it's like to find your mate. It's magical... When you smell their scent for the first time it's mouthwatering. But when you look at them and lock eyes, it's like... The whole worlds stopped spinning. Theirs no one in the room but you and them. Nothing else matters in that moment. When you touch sparks go off and it makes your stomach get butterfly. It's so overwhelmi-" I cut my self off when I realise I'm speaking from experience. I look up at Christian meeting his sad eyes. I sigh run my hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in myself. I'm still a little soft with the subject..." I mumble.

"No it's okay, I understand." He says pulling me close. I smile when he wraps his arms around me hugging me.

"Chris, promise me it." I say hugging him back.

"I promise" he says sighing. I smile and give him a good nights kiss before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

This chapters bad too but I'll make sure the next chapter is better!

COMMENT! I love reading all you're fudging comments! ;-)

Xxxx