Prologue

Beep!Beep! Evacuate! Evacuate!

The sirens were blaring, I had to get to my little boy! I ran up the steps to our green house, (literal green house) I opened the door to see my little boy sleeping, if only his father was here, but his father was gone. I looked in the green cradle, to see me young son smiling at me, it broke my heart to see him go, his green and blue eyes filled with excitement and wonder, my eyes started to tear up, I picked him up in my arms and called for are little septiceye pet, "Sam, please take care of him" I murmured, the small eye nodded, me and Sam ran to the shuttle garage, I opened the door and found my husband's old shuttle, my eyes fill up with tears even more, the tears poured down my pale face, I pressed a button on the side of the shuttle, it was just big enough for Sam and my son, I hugged my little boy and buckled him into the seat, the shuttle had the initials 'JSE' I smiled at my son and put my cap on his head, "goodbye my little Jackaboy, my little boss" I cried. As the shuttle went to a place called Ireland our planet dove into the black hole, I hoped that one day my little Jackaboy will find the message I left for him in his new cap, I hope he likes Ireland, it's said that the place likes the color green, and they will accept my little boy, Sam will find him a good home, and Jack will be a good little boy, us Bissitronian's are loud creatures, we have a high loudness tolerance, we would be deaf for sure just by a small conversation, I hope my Jackaboy will make good friends.

I really hope you like this, it made me really sad, Bye Warriors!!!!!!
Like a Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Moon <3